5

"Brother" Taehyung voice lacked any feelings as he looked at his brother with un-expressive eyes.

Seojoon stood up and looked at Taehyung before bowing a bit, "congratulations, Taehyung. "

" Thank you, I was curious what made first alpha came all the way to palace" Taehyung took a seat in front of Seojoon as he picked up the tea placed in front of him gracefully bringing it up to his mouth before taking a sip.

All this made him feel extremely nostalgic.

It wasn't long ago when he as first omega was in charge of creating bond with other nobles by organizing tea parties and now due to sudden change of events he barely even take time out for himself to enjoy a cup of tea.

He was brought out of his daze when Seojoon opened his mouth.

" I received letters from nobles."

Just this five words were enough to make Taehyung's blood boil, however he composed himself as he lazily took another sip before placing down the exquisite tea cup back on table .

" huh.??.. And so continue chit chatting with the nobles through letters, be pen-pals for all I care . Why do I have to know about it..?? "

Taehyung leaned back. He knows he is being way too poisonous towards his own brother but it is the betrayal he couldn't embrace.

No matter how much he tried to think that his brother have right to follow his dreams, but the fact that his brother dared to come here to talk regarding nobels when he was the one running away from the throne like a coward was driving him to anger.

Seojoon sighed, " it's about you. They are saying you are being heartless, at the end it was our brother and aunt always treated us like her own children and Taehyung you are taking in a harem as an omega will send a wrong example to the public. Please reconsider your decisions. " he leaned forward gripping Taehyung's cold hand into his warm ones.

Taehyung was shocked, he was enraged.

How dare...... How dare he..

He slapped away the hand before slapping Seojoon's cheek with lots of force,

"HOW DARE YOU. YOU FUC*ING COWARD PIECE OF SHIT.

AUNT TREATED ONLY YOU AS A SON BECAUSE SHE WAS CONSIDERING YOU AS FUTURE KING. IF ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU TOOK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR ASS YOU COULD HAVE NOTOCED HOW I WAS CONTINUED TO BE BE-LITLED AND HUMILIATED BY HER AND HER SON IN MULTIPLE OCCASIONS, HOW SHE CONTINUES TO CURSE MY DEAD MOTHER . BUT OF-COURSE YOU DIDN'T. "

Taehyung closed his eyes as he tried to calm his anger because the news that the first alpha was found with his crushed skull wouldn't sound good.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his brother who was sitting stunned in front of him.

" you are no longer the first alpha of the kingdom, the most your position is of a noble so stay out of the court matters because you were the one who ran away from responsibility how the emperor treats the traitor or how many people he shares bed with is nothing a mere noble could interfere with. "

Seojoon looked up with quivering lips, desperation and regret clear in his eyes, " not even a brother can interfere with?? "

" Try being a good son first, think about how you didn't give a shit about mother's sacrifice and then talk about being a brother.

Mr. Lee will escort you out, and before going make sure to give list of all the nobles who contacted you regarding court's decisions."

" w- WHY?? that's n - " Seojoon clearly looked unwilling to comply.

However Taehyung cut him before he could complete his sentence.

" THAT'S AN EMPROR'S ORDER. "

Seojoon gave one last glance at Taehyung's back before bowing down, "maybe you were always the one meant for throne. I hope one day you will forgive me.. "

Taehyung's back was turned towards his brother as he looked outside his window.

As he heard the footsteps getting farther and farther one lone tear slid down his face before he break down in heart-wretching sobs.

*****

A/n.

💜Give your views