15

I am so sorry for not updating for so long ✨ I hope you'll enjoy the update ✨✨

Taehyung felt a firm hand on his back as he was pushed toward an even firmer chest with the feeling of two difference sets you hand roaming around on his body.

He arched his back letting his weight fall gracefully on the alpha behind him as he felt a pair of lips on his collarbone leaving dark red marks that would probably would give one hell of a time for his attendant to cover the next day, but right now being drunk on pheromones it wasn't like he really cared about it at the moment.

When they decided to get to know each other before his heat it really didn't cross his mind that it somehow would end with a deep make out session with two of the alphas seated closest to him while the other four alphas looked at them like kids at the candy shop.

With one gentle nudge he pushed Alpha Yoongi's body away from his back while his gripped on alpha Namjoon hair tightened tugging him back from his collarbone shoving him away slightly.

He turned toward other four alphas who were still gaping at him while the other two were gasping like they are struggling to keep their sanity at point .

Taehyung tried his hardest to school his expression not wanting to let his lust become way too obvious on his features and it was probably the suppressants that were hiding his arousal when their were six heavy scents of alpha arousal was hung heavily in the air.

*************

" WHAT DID YOU SAY "

The voice thundered echoing around the hall making the alphas cower in their seats.

" mercy... The sun of the empire... We received the information just now. "

This doesn't seem to help with the anger of the one sitting up at the throne with his body slightly tanned, big bulging muscles flexing with the sheer anger he was feeling.

" you are telling me, my crowning jewel, the supposed to be moon of our empire and my omega who should just look at me have taken a harem of alphas..... "

Nobody tried to comment at the absurd statement, too scared to anger the one at the top looking down at people with a predatory grin as if waiting for them to make a mistake.

He continued anger still clearly etching his every feature, " I gave support to that fool because they promised me to give me that omega but they instead got themselves killed.. But I couldn't say I am not proud of my little omega myself... Quite a feisty thing would look prettiest under me.. What do you think advisors... "

If any one advisor would have thought that the king they were serving was crazy they didn't show it, like a puppet they chorused together a, " yes.. The great sun. " as if it was hammered into their brain to agree with whatever the king says rather than giving actual advices.

The king laughed maniacally, too pleased with the submission leaning back on his throne looking up with a dreamy sigh, " then isn't it time to bring the national treasure to use. Inform the empire that The sun of west have requested an audience from the empire. "

Tongue strips over the dry lips of the alpha his eyes clouding with nothing but pure obsession as his thoughts drifted to the certain omega who probably don't even know a thing about him.

*********

🎉VILLAIN ENTRY 🎉

A/n💜❤

What do you think is the national treasure mentioned above??