37

Taehyung saw red as he lunged forward, sword in his hand he went straight towards the neck, alarming the alpha who stumbled away in shock.

His eyes stuck on Taehyung who looked like a mad Warrier, any image of warm, pushover omega the aloha had created in his mind came tumbling down with one look at the Omega's face.

The anger against the one who dare to harm his mate was so hard turning the Omega's scent bitter and overpowering making some of the most skilled warriors shudder in fear.

" GATHER FOR THE FORMATION!!! PROTECT THE KING " A man yelled pulling the alpha away from Taehyung, attacking the omega from the butt of the sword knowing full well that the omega would shred him into pieces.

Just as the man moved away, the sword in Taehyung's hand swung with full force making his head get detached from his body falling on the battleground trampled over by the horses and soldiers rushing to form their formation.

Taehyung and the alphas saw the enemy army gather on to form the most difficult army formation.

The army labyrinth formation ( chakravyuh) stood in front of the six warriors and their army.

Taehyung didn't miss the way the alpha who claims to be a king hide shamelessly behind his soldiers rushing towards the innermost circle of the formation.

Hoseok look concerned, he had heard and learned about the labyrinth formation from his father the previous military head but never had he got to experience it, neither was a labyrinth something someone could bypass with little knowledge like his.

Making it was easy but breaching it, surviving it, and winning it was close to impossible.

He heard a whistle before he saw four horses rushing towards them, Taehyung mounted one followed by him, yoongi, and Namjoon. It was clear as day that Taehyung was not letting Seokjin who was still injured and Jimin who lacks the basic war knowledge into the deadly formation.

And although the two looks disappointed neither of them questioned the Omega or his decision.

Taehyung lead the army into the formation watching as the pathways closed as they entered one after another level.

"Walk in fearlessly, your confidence cuts the enemy's confidence. It is the greatest weapon, use it to play with your enemy and make them fear you even before they get to face you." Seojoon's voice boomed in his head he remembered how his brother taught him everything he was taught ever so fondly, so lovingly.

"Find an opening, and once you do your eyes should never leave that, it is your way out. It will be your stable ground" Taehyung remembered his brother's words.

His eyes scan everything finding the one opening that will be his key to win, he leads the army in, not bothering with the soldiers in the outer rings.

"The farther the soldier is from the center, the weaker he is, do not waste your time on those aim for the center, aim for the king "

Taehyung let his horse run into the complex trap, his army following him into the constantly changing formation.

He stopped in the middle surrounded by an alpha soldier who looked at him as if he was a stupid prey who entered the trap without knowledge.

Taehyung smirked his hands on a little whistle, he looked at the alpha 'king' in the eyes blowing the whistle making the army of his supporting kingdoms attack the Labrinth from outside and saw as arrows fly from all directions towards the soldiers.

He jumped down from his horse followed by his mates as he addressed his soldiers, " move anti-clockwise, from here you'll break the formation, come out victorious soldiers. "

He moved fearlessly, the sword was almost like the extended part of his body, obeying every single command of its master.

The alphas fight like wind their focus on Taehyung but their sword always moves precisely cutting through the enemy like butter, they work as a team an unsaid understanding between them as they protect each other and work with each other.

The enemy's army was getting weaker and weaker, the soldiers protecting the king reducing with every move they make. The pure raw aggression of the omega wasn't something a normal wolf can stand through.

Taehyung walked through the wall of soldiers slicing through them, covered in thick blood his eyes were bloodshot when they landed on King Jeon, standing beside 'Hae-sun', the feeling he felt was beyond the expression of the father who threw his son into the pits of hell without any remorse, standing beside his son's tormentor, the king who betrayed the pact made years ago with the empire doesn't deserve an ounce of pity.

He rushed toward the old king who drew his sword jumping to attack Taehyung, who effortlessly blocked the king's attack pushing him off before cutting off the king's dominant hand making the sword clank loudly as it falls down on the floor along with the hand.

Alpha Jeon let out a loud cry of agonizing pain as his part got detached from his body. Taehyung however looked unfazed, " This is for being a shit father to my mate." He raised his sword higher chopping another hand making the king fall on his knees yelling in pain, "This is for betraying the empire". He finally raised his sword high, " This is for your existence " the sharp blade of the sword cut through the king's throat effortlessly making the head roll down on the ground. The blood splatter on Taehyung's face as he spits out the blood in his mouth due to the blow to his face.

He turned around after finishing the king to see the alphas have effectively subjugated the enemies army with his army being able to break the formation effectively leaving only a small section of enemy's army alive who seemed to have dropped their weapon surrendering to the empire.

And the only man left was the alpha Hae-sun who was looking at the bloodied omega with hatred in his eyes.

"I challenge you to a dual you filthy omega . "

********

DID YOU LIKED THIS ??

A/n : Give me your views 🐱❤❤