23

The night market was filled with hustle bustle as the people move around from stalls to stalls to buy various products.

Taehyung smiled from the balcony of his cabin looking down at his subjects, his mom used to say that a good emperor is the one who considers his subjects as his responsibility rather than one who considers himself as their master.

He had tried to follow that advice since the first time he had taken over the throne.

Taehyung felt a hand on his waist making him jump a little in his place, he turned to look at the alpha looking like he would rather sleep than be there in the middle of the forest looking over a night market.

" When are you going to stop scaring me with your assassin ways.. "

The alpha looked like he didn't expect Taehyung to call him out on that as he smirked slightly leaning into Taehyung's space leaving only a slight distance between their lips before murmuring in a soft husky tone, " but you like it, your majesty. "

And if not for the scent neutralizer Taehyung was sure his scent would have given out how strangely aroused he was just by that tone of voice.

He leaned forward capturing Yoongi's lips delivering a soft kiss but when he tried to pull back he felt a firm hand on his back as Yoongi pulled him back into a deep kiss letting his tongue in his mouth softly sucking on Taehyung's lips.

By the time he finally pulled back Taehyung's face was flushed and he was breathless, he sucked in a deep breath looking straight at the alpha's face whose face was just as flushed, and leaned forward pecking his cheek, "yes I do like that ".

Yoongi looked straight at Taehyung letting out a genuine smile before laughing a bit, " well I hope you are ready to leave the kids are getting excited".

Taehyung laughed at that," you talk like a grandpa".

Yoongi walked with Taehyung's hand locked in his as he escorted him out toward others.
" You should have seen Jin nagging at us before calling me a grandpa, if anyone is grandpa that is him for sure."

" I can hear you Yoongi -chi, and that's Hyung for you. "

Seokjin sounded offended. However, and by the way, he was much concerned about wrapping Hoseok into the thick warm cloak, and seeing the way everyone wrapped up it was confirmed that there was much truth in Yoongi's words.

And ge bit his lips to conceal the smile threatening to fall out of his lips looking at the other alphas looking like wrapped up newborns under the heavy woolen cloak.

Jimin looked at Taehyung half walking, half hoping to reach Taehyung, "Taehyung - ie, I dressed up so pretty and Hyung made me wear this heavy cloak, I can barely breathe. "

Taehyung cooed however before he can pinch those cheeks, he heard seokjin snort out loud, " your Taehyung -ie will also be wearing a cloak because the thing I got to know about you royalties and nobles are that you have the immunity of a baby pigeon. "

" I DO NOT " both Hoseok and Namjoon looked very offended, however, Seokjin just shrugged it off covering Taehyung in a thick cloak and Taehyung couldn't ignore how comfortable he felt suddenly wrapped up.

" why isn't Yoongi Hyung wearing a cloak then. '

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook who was standing beside Jimin looking straight at yoongi dressed in a simple light cloak.

" Yoongi grew up on streets, he could probably go butt naked and wouldn't get affected, " Seokjin said nonchalantly.

Namjoon choked on air wheezing, " I could have gone without that image in my mind ".

Everyone laughed as Yoongi's face turned red and no one will ever knew if it was because of anger or embarrassment.

****

A/n

Some filler family moments ❤💜