35

You should have chosen anyone except Jungkook.......But here is the new chapter..

******

Jungkook paced around the hall with his eyes unfocused, he don't know how the information would probably affect his relationship with the pack considering the decision taken by his father.

The skin of his hand seemed to burn just by holding the letter in his hand, he looked at Lisa who looked at him back, her eyes filled with concern and an undisputable expression of pity.

Anyone would feel the same.

Anyone who had stayed with Jungkook his whole life would know that Jungkook's father King Jeon was nothing but an absolute monster to Jungkook and his mother.

His mother was a court dancer, raped and impregnated by the king, then ruthlessly discarded and placed in his harem. The worst of all was even when the king was aware that his omega's were poisoning his mother when she was pregnant he still didn't do anything to stop it.

It was even worst when Jungkook was born as an alpha. And even though the king never cared about him but he became a point of envy, and people started to see him as a threat to the throne.

His mother loved him, at least she tried hard to love him, as much as she was capable of loving the offspring of her rapist, he was born weak and to support him his mother introduced him to Lisa, and although the fragile and poisoned mother of his didn't survive for long after that.

Lisa had stuck with Jungkook for a long - long time.

And never once had he seen such an expression of pity on her face. She looked so torn as if she expected Jungkook to not be able to make a decision, to be manipulated again like he had been so many times before this.

But Jungkook was more grounded than ever the bite mark on his collarbone buzzed pleasantly and he knows where his loyalty lies. ( the bite is part of NSFW work )

His father has taken a decision and he expects him to follow it blindly without any questions or opinions however, Jungkook is not the same kid who tried to cling to a father after his mother's death only to be shoved away and punished for doing so.

Jungkook took a deep breath pulling Lisa in a hug, "go back, go back to Jennie, away from the battlefield to the small cottage you made, live with her, and wait for me if I'll survive, I'll come."

Lisa tried to pull away from the handgrip, "No. What do you mean "

Jungkook just hugged her harder, "I've never asked for anything, please fulfill my this wish. If something happens to you here, I will never be able to look Jennie in eyes. Do it for me. Please"

Lisa looked at Jungkook with betrayal fresh in her gaze, " how can you ask me of this, you are like my pup, our family is indebted to your mother and you are asking me to leave her son, to leave my pup alone on the battlefield where he could die.???"

Jungkook smiled, " That's where you are wrong, I am not alone, I have a mate, I have a pack. I have never once felt alone from the day I stepped my foot here. Just go, I've got the news that Jimin Hyung is also seeing off his ladies in waiting, I'll ask him to take you two in the same carriage. Please trust me. "

Lisa knew that is true, she is not blind to not seeing the harmonious bond between the alphas and the Emperor. She had often thought that they all look like a pack, but never had anyone said or accepted that verbally but now that Jungkook said it. She knew it was the time to let Jungkook move ahead with the family he had built on his own.

Yes, it hurt, it really fucking hurt that Jungkook doesn't need her anymore. Maybe it is a selfish part of her that wants Jungkook to still need her, but she can not really hold him back not when he looks like he was finally able to breathe comfortably.

" you know. I hate your pack. I hate how they are too capable, how they can support your way better than I ever can. It feels like I am watching my pup getting independent when I am not ready to let him go. And I trust your pack to take care of you, I want you to fall in love, love is beautiful but I don't want you to love them more than me. Jennie keeps on telling me how you are not our pup, but she cries every night holding the sweater she made for you. You don't need us anymore and it just doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel right, it doesn't..." Lisa hugged the boy close, sobbing on his shoulder.

Jungkook felt his eyes tear up as he hugged the alpha close, " I am your pup, you and Jennie were more of parents to me than my biological parents, I am sorry, I made you grow up too early, but so much burden on your shoulders, and I love you, I won't lie to you, I love them too but the love I feel for you is different for what I feel for them. I just want you and Jennie to start thinking about yourself now, yes you raised me like your own pup but it's time for you to get a pup of your own."

Lisa can not really refuse this, she is just a little concerned, scratch that she is very concerned, " well Ok. Ok.. I'll go, once you discuss this with others, and tell them about this stupid plan of yours. If they doubt you or tried to blame you for what that shitbag did. We are leaving."

Jungkook laughed, if the king Jeon would ever get the privilege to hear the way Lisa addresses him, he would probably go bald with anger.

He nodded, he knows that the alphas and Taehyung would not question him but there was still a little doubt in his mind.

He hopes things go in a better direction.

He really hopes.

********

A/n

Sorry for the late update, I am just not in mood to write.

Idk why ....

Hope you all are happy and healthy, take care of your health.

Love you all ❤