6

DONT FORGET TO GIVE NAMES OF IDOLS IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

It had been days since the event.

Taehyung some reason didn't consider nobles to be a trouble however the fact that his authority was questioned again and again was getting frustrating.

He did what he should have done the first time he ascended the throne.

Every emperor appoint new reliable and loyal officials to important post and create another section of court's high nobles. But Taehyung didn't have any reliable person at the time.

So it was time to find someone faithful and new.

Further after selecting all the consorts the time of Royal ball was also approaching way too quickly.

Being stuck with the empire duties Taehyung hadn't even selected the last two consorts, and the mess it has caused could be guessed with one look across the Taehyung's office.

With different officials going through multiple forms.

" your majesty, these are the most handsome men who have applied. "

Taehyung took the bundle which how has less than twenty forms.

It was quite understandable that such a huge amount of commoners submitted their forms, after all it is a rare chance to uplift the family status from that of commoners to nobels.

However Taehyung have very rigid two rules for commoner consort.

First, should be handsome and second, should be really handsome.

Agh, don't judge Taehyung. He is also a man who can appreciate handsome alphas around.

He can really not choose the princes from other state as they will be sent by the kingdom on their own and even if they are ugly Taehyung has to suck up and except as it is political decision. He couldn't even ask for prince portrait and he had never seen prince Jungkook and the last time he had seen Jimin was when they both were still un-presented.

As for nobles, although Kim Namjoon was handsome he had no idea about Hoseok and the only information about him is that he is crazy son of military family who have strange personality disorder.

So, as he turn from, forms to forms searching for something that can catch his interest he took particular care in looking at the visual of the alphas.

In next twenty minutes all the faces have gone through a deep examination and only five were left.

Taehyung looked up with two last forms in his hands.

" these two, first Kim Seokjin third son of a wealthy merchant from South and second Min Yoongi, head of assassination group of west. They are handsome and powerful in social circles."

Mr. Lee looked kind of bewildered before he coughed a bit, " yes your majesty. Should I send them the gifts"

Taehyung paused a bit before looking straight at front.

Let's give them a visit first.

******

A/n

DOUBLE UPDATE 💜❤