18

As the rain poured down roughly, Taehyung tugged down Hoseok letting his hands roam around his body freely.

It felt too good to stop, Hoseok leaned forward nipping down on Taehyung's neck before he tugged harshly on alpha's hair, " don't leave marks . "

For some reason it felt more like a hookup, like they were cheating behind the back of others and it was more arousing than Taehyung originally expected it to be .

He held down the alpha with one of his hand tugging on his hair as he sat on his thighs grinding on it , setting the pace letting his slick wet both his and Hoseok's cloths but it was probably last of his concern .

Hoseok's hands found themselves gripping harshly at the omega's hips holding it like his life depends on it, and Taehyung purred as he started thursting upward for any kind of friction on his clothed dick.

And it was probably the rich scent inside the room or maybe because both of them were too pent up that they both came together not long after.

Hoseok took deep breaths trying to calm his heart while Taehyung rolled to the side of the bed huffing gulping for air sweat beads glistening on Taehyung's forehead under the moonlight made him look like an angel and maybe at exact that moment Hoseok felt his alpha reaching forward to imprint on the omega laying on his bed with dried cum between his thighs and he had half a mind to offer to clean Taehyung up.

*************

Jimin watched Jungkook's retreating back as the boy was taken inside by his ladies in waiting leaving him alone with Yoongi.

Jimin could already feel the previous calm environment fading into uncomfortable silence, he got up quickly shrugging down the blanket around his shoulders wanting to get back to his room however his hand was gripped back.

" Why do you hate me so much?? "

Jimin didn't say anything trying to pull his hand away from the iron grip, it is in the moments like this he resent his biology.

Jimin felt chill creeping up from his back as he felt Yoongi drag him back making his back press on firm chest , "why are you treating me like that, is it because I know your truth. Or are you afraid I'll tell everyone about who you really are ."

Jimin turned back raising his hand to punch some senses back at Yoongi however his hand was gripped midway as Yoongi more firmly push himself toward Jimin towering him almost even with a very little hight gap.

Jimin struggled thrashing lamely around yoongi's hold but soon he was released as Yoongi smirked at the boy , "I am not your enemy Jimin . I care about you , you know I do.... "

He turned leaving the boy standing alone in the balcony with rain slowly stopping behind him.

*****

A/n 💜♥️

I have no idea who you expected Taehyung to be with first but I wanted a vhope moment 🌺