Prologue Arc Part 3: Killers, Robots, and Supreme Leaders

After making my way to what seemed to be the first floor. It seemed as though the entrance hall had been closed off, but there are still multiple areas to explore. As I walked towards the stairs to the basement, I heard two voices in the classroom next to the stairs.

"Heeeeey! Wait for meeee!" A young excited voice said.

"Please stop! Don't come any closer!" Another cautious and concerned voice argued.

I figured I might as well bite the bullet and check out what was going on. Opening the door, I saw two strange people. It was a boy wearing a metal outfit with white hair and ahoge being chased by another smaller boy who was wearing what looked like a stylized white straight jacket with a white and black checkered scarf around his neck.

KI-B0, also known as Keebo, and Kokichi Oma.

I internally groaned at myself for knowing their names already. Maybe I'm wrong. Is that asking for too much?

"C'mooooon! Wait up! Lemme touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!" That's when your curiosity peaked.

"A robot? So does that mean you're the Ultimate Robot?" I asked.

"Ah! Are you interested in me? I suppose that's understandable. Yes. I am K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot! But please, address me as Keebo!" The robot said with a proud gaze.

"I see. I was right." Guess they're just giving out these Ultimate titles like they're free real estate. "Well, it's nice to meet you Keebo."

"That's not faaair! You can't be the only one who gets to show off!" The other boy pouted. "I'll introduce myself too!"

"Alright then. I was going to ask for your name anyway."

"I'm Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader."

"Huh. This sounds like a setup to a joke. A robot, a supreme leader, and an amnesiac. That's quite the group we have going here."

"Amnesiac?" Keebo inquired.

"Oh, we can talk about that later. I'd rather talk about you guys first. So, mister Ultimate Robot, I imagine to get that title you have to be quite advanced, yeah?" I asked.

"That might be true, but I found out the hard way that a robot's breath smells like gasoline," Kokichi told me.

"My breath does not smell like gasoline! I am powered by electricity!" Keebo argued.

"Of course! I was kidding after all!" Kokichi chirped.

"You're not funny."

"Of course you don't think I'm funny. Robots can't understand human humor to begin with."

"Hey, don't make fun of him. That's probably robophobic." I jokingly said.

"Exactly! Finally, someone understands!" Keebo said. Wait... is he serious? "But anyway, I was created by Professor Idabashi, the leading authority in the field of robotics. He installed in me a "strong AI," capable of learning and maturing like a human brain. That's why, at the time of my creation, I didn't know anything. I was like a baby. But the professor raised me like I was his own child. He taught me so many things... until finally, he enrolled me in high school. And now I stand here before you all! See? I'm just like everyone else!"

"Wow. That's actually a really heartwarming story. This Professor Idabashi must really care for you, like his own son." I said.

"Yes, and I'll always be grateful for his-."

"Hey, do robots have dicks?" Kokichi asked innocently. I couldn't help but snort at the absurdity of the question.

"Please do not ask ridiculous questions! And you, why are you laughing?" Keebo asked, seemingly offended by my laughter.