1st Arc Part 13: Fears Confirmed

When we got to the warehouse, the Monokubs were waiting for us.

"Oooh, you came," Monophanie said happily.

"Sure did. I came to see you toots. Dehehe... You're as lovely as always." Monosuke answered for us.

"Oh Monosuke, you're such a flirt. May I join you for a–"

"We don't have time for stupid skits, so can we just get to the point?" I asked.

"T-Take these...!" Monotaro, who for some reason was completely beaten up and bruised, walked up to me with 3 envelopes. "It's...all the photos. They're...separated in envelopes for each camera. Use them...to take that bastard down! I-It's all up to...you...now...!"

Monotaro then fell over and promptly stated "Dead". The other Monokubs don't even acknowledge Monotaro's 'death' and drag his body away as they continue the stupid skit from earlier.

"We should wait till everyone gets here," Kaito suggested. I nodded and began to wait with him.

We were the first ones there, so we talked a bit while waiting for everyone.

"Hey, look at that," I said as I pointed to what I saw. There beside one of the shelves of random things was a box of shot put balls.

"Guess this is where the person who almost killed you got the shot," Kaito said.

"Hey Kaito, do you know how many shot puts there were here before all of this?" I asked.

"No, I never really came in here," Kaito said.

"Alright." I took another glance at the box "Each shot is the same size and shape, so with that in mind...I think there are two missing." I said.

"Two? Then where's the other one?" Kaito asked.

"Who knows?" I shrugged.

Truth Bullet Obtained: Missing Shot Put Ball

Before we could discuss more, everyone came rushing into the Warehouse.

"Rin! Kaito! Are those the developed photos!?" Keebo asked frantically.

"The culprit should be in those photos, right?" Tsumugi asked.

"Nee-heehee... How exciting. I wanna see the dumb look on the culprit's face." Kokichi smirked.

"Finally, we'll find out who the mastermind is!" Kaede said determinedly.

"Alright! Let's take a look!" Kaito exclaimed.

"Let's start with the front entrance photos first," I said as I pulled out the photos from the labeled envelopes.

There were 6 photos taken in total. The first picture was of Kaede, Shuichi, Kaito, Tenko, and Rantaro rushing into the library.

"This is...when we arrived at the library after the receiver went off. So it took a picture then..." Kaede trailed off as she looked at it.

"That's a pretty bad picture of me... but don't focus on it too much, okay?" Tenko asked us.

"Rest assured, we do not care," Kiyo commented.

"Let's go to the next photo," Rantaro said.

I showed the next image. It was of me sprinting out of the library in a panic with the others chasing after me worriedly.

"This is right after Monokuma told us that someone was dead," I said.

"So you all left together then," Ryoma said.