Part 9.

PUBLISHED JUN 30, 2021
EDITED DEC 13, 2022

I woke up about an hour after I fell asleep but it was just what I needed. I was no longer tired which is how it should have been from the start but my body is just so used to sleeping, that it's the only thing it wants to do. I stopped my music and saw a message from Scott saying that everybody had gone shopping for food and everything. Great I'm home alone and I have nothing to do.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to fix my hair so it didn't look like a complete birds nest, and then went back downstairs to try and find something to do. I was walking around the house aimlessly and then figured out that wouldn't get me anywhere, so I sat down on the couch and put the tv on. 

I get my phone out of my pocket and go onto snapchat to see that I was added into a group chat with everyone else. I take a video of the quiet house and I'm about to end it when I hear someone yell and run down the stairs. 

"Tommy I thought that everyone went shopping?" I ask him as he appears from the staircase and looks over at me.
"I must have had my headphones on and didn't hear them say anything or leave. I thought I was the only one here." 

He explained and I laughed. I cut the video so that the last thing to happen was Tommy running down the stairs and stressing before sending it to the group.
"Well I just woke up from that nap. It was amazing not sleeping in a car or plane." He just smiles and comes to sit on the couch next to me. 

"So you must have known Scott for a while huh? You know.... to be invited here with him?" Tommy asks me seriously. I nod my head not really knowing what else to say. I mean I am sitting on a couch with the TommyInnit. 

Then before I can say anything my fangirl side came out without me giving it permission.
"You know I've been watching your youtube videos since way before the Dream smp. I'm actually a pretty big fan of yours." I blurt out and I can't stop myself. 

He just looks at me and laughs at how quickly the words came out of my mouth.
"That's actually the same with me. I've been watching your streams on twitch for a while. I guess when I was a small streamer I followed a bunch of other small streamers as well. I guess neither of us are that small anymore huh?" 

I felt like I actually understood what Tommy was talking about. 
"All of the pressure that get puts on you as a streamer and YouTuber is hard but its always so much when your really young because of stereotypes and shit. I remember that I got bullied like crazy when I first started and now I'm 16, still doing what I love." He explained to me.

"Yeah I get where you're coming from. I'm 15 and still in public school so I get all of the struggles your talking about. I still get picked on and all that shit because I don't fit into any of the dumb stereotypes people like to have at my school, plus my dad was never around and I never met him so it was always just me and my mum. She's barely a part of my life either and she never wanted me to do this kind of stuff or supported it."

"But she saw how much I wanted it so she let me. But we just really aren't close what so ever." I explain and he just gives me a sympathetic look. 
"Ok so maybe I don't understand exactly how you feel but I sort of do in a way." He said and put a comforting hand on my shoulder. 

I smiled at him and we thought it would be a good idea to get off the topic of all of the sappy and sentimental shit. So we started talking about random stuff like how we have mutual friends but whenever we'd plan to meet each other one of us would have something come up and not be able to. The world really didn't want us to meet.

It seemed like we were talking for hours by the time that the others had got home. But in that time I had learnt that Tommy and I are very similar. One thing we have in common is that we both love Marvel and so I put on the first Iron Man movie.

I was fully awake and there was no hope in me going to sleep in the next like 8 hours so when I heard the cars pull up, I walked over to the door and waited for someone to open it. And when someone did I complained. It would have been smarter to open the door for them.

"You guys were gone foreverrrrrrrr. What did you go and do? Buy the entire supermarket?" I ask as everybody walked in with two or more bags of food.
"Is it like Mary Poppins magic bag or something in those cars?" 

I ask as more bags of food come inside. Everyone laughed at my comment and it took us forever but we managed to put all of the food away in the cupboards and fridge. By the time we finished the kitchen looked like it had been lived in for a solid few months.

"I'm sorry that there are a lot of us, plus there are now three teenagers living here, that are most likely going to eat everything in the house within three days if we don't stock up." George says and directs it is Toby, Tommy and myself. Damn I feel attacked but he did have a point. I tend to snack on things when I get bored. I ignored his comment and went to look through all of the cupboards for something to snack on in the meantime. 

I saw a bag of chips and when I turned around with them in my hand, everyone was just staring at me. Okay yeah I get what he was saying now. I just look down to the ground and everyone basically burst out laughing at me. I opened my chips and went to sit on the couch and continue watching my movie where nobody can fake judge me.