Part 27.

PUBLISHED MAY 15, 2022
EDITED JAN 9, 2023

"Niki, come and hide with me so that we match!" I yelled as I ran into a corner of the map to hide and I saw another block quickly running after me which I simply assumed was Niki and not somebody else. We were all playing and streaming on a private Hypixel hide and seek game. 

All of the hiders were in a call and if we were to get caught then we would have to join the seekers call. It was quite fun actually, and we had already been streaming for like 3 hours but none of us wanted to end yet.
"Wait, Echo, are you the crafting bench?" She asked me and I had to take another look to make sure I got the correct block.

"Yeah, I am. So if you go next to me as the furnace then nobody will question anything because the two blocks are always next to each other and will look like they belong there. Nobody will even think to check here." Well I was right that nobody would think to check, and what was even funnier, Tommy and Will were seeking this round by coincidence. 

"OMG! There they are!" I yelled as Will ran straight past us, chasing some leaf block that was running away. I then noticed the leaf block attempt to run past us but get caught between Tommy and Wilbur so sadly whoever it was, got caught. 

The poor leaf block turned out to be George, and then I felt bad. 
"Wait?! Does George know where we are?!" I yelled and changed my perspective to look at Niki's block next to mine.
"No, there were so many people running around. No way he knows exactly where we are." She responded and I just agreed. 

"At this rate, none of them are gonna catch anyone else, unless they just run out in the open for everyone to see." I said and then probably made one of the dumbest decisions of the stream.
"Echo, please don't tell me you're gonna do what I think you are?" Niki asked me and I just slightly giggled to her showing that I was going to do exactly what she thought.

I made sure that none of the three seekers were anywhere near me, and I quickly ran out into the open. I had no plan for this, all I knew was that I just needed to keep running. Luckily, the seekers had no idea that it was me. 

And they also had no plan for trying to catch me. 
"Catch me if you can fuckers!" I yelled into my microphone and I heard all of the other hiders laughing at me and just watching me sprint around the map trying to simultaneously avoid the seekers and find them at the same time.

"Echo! Just fucking hide and stop running around like a crazy person!" I heard Nick yell to the chat.
"But Sapnap, where is the fun in that? You know how bad these three are at this game!" I stop running for just a second and all of a sudden I see George in the distance.

"Shit, it's George!" I yell and sprint the opposite way so that I can run away from him and hopefully not run into the other two. 
"Run Echo! run!" I heard someone else yell at me while they saw my block run past them.

"Niki can you see either of the other seekers near you?!" I just kept running towards where I needed to go but still making sure that George was far enough to not know where I went.
"It's clear! Hurry up, because I'm pretty sure George is talking to Tommy and Wilbur!" She yelled and I had to remember where she was.

'Shit! Shit! Shit!' I thought and after a few more second Niki yelled to me that she was just in front of me. I quickly positioned myself next to the nearest furnace hoping that it was the right spot.

A few seconds after I saw George run past us still looking for me, and not to long after Tommy came following behind him. 
"How the fuck did I actually get away with that?!" I looked to my camera with wide eyes and then back to my screen.

After another 30 seconds some random player was chosen to be another seeker to give them a chance to win. Sadly that person was Dream and he knew where almost everyone was. 
"We are actually gonna die now. Like Dream knows where everyone is, now we're gonna lose." 

"Well, I feel like this game is either gonna go amazing or horribly. So, who wants to run around and make this interesting?" Kerl yelled and started running around. Soon enough, everyone was sprinting around the map away from the 4 seekers.

After that, the round went by fast because we all just kept getting caught. 
"Alright! That was a fucking shit round!" I heard Tommy yell once we were all in the same chat and the round was over. 

"What do you mean? I reckon that was the best round by far." I stated and made my character look at his.
"Yeah well, that's because your the only person who managed to survive the entire fucking round." He argued back and it just made me laugh.

"I'm not sure how she survived. Echo was running around for basically the entire round and George was chasing her for half of it." Karl started laughing at how bad George was at catching me.

"Why would you taunt us like that?!"George asked me and I kinda felt bad. 
"I was bored of just sitting there and I really wanted something to do. Plus I kinda thought that one of you's were gonna catch me." 

"Anyway, I've been streaming for a few hours so I think I'm gonna finish it here! Cya guys later!" I said and after I heard everyone say goodbye I deafened and then talked to my chat for a few minutes before quickly raiding Niki cause she was gonna stream some more Minecraft.

Once everything was shut down, I grabbed my phone and sat down on my bed to scroll through insta, but I got a message from Tommy to undeafen on the call. I completely forgot that i didn't leave the discord call so I went back over to my desk and put my headphones back on. 

I looked and saw that there were only a few others still in the call. Once I undeafened I just sat there waiting for someone to notice.
"Wilbur do you not see it!? I mean all the signs were there, it was obvious!" I heard Tubbo shout and now would be the perfect time to talk.

"What was obvious?" I asked and everyone went quiet for a second.