Part 26.

PUBLISHED AP 8, 2022

EDITED JAN 8, 2023

Mum and I went to the police station the other day and did everything to get ready for the restraining orders to be put in place. I guess that things can go back to normal now, well ass normal was things can be for me at the moment. I still haven't filmed or streamed anything since I got back.

I was sat at my desk, with my computers and monitors turned on and on discord. I saw all the notifications from everyone. I kinda just forgot to log onto Discord and talk to others because I had Tommy and Scott messaging and calling me all the time. Tommy said that he thought it was time for me to talk to someone other than him or Scott though which is the reason I logged on.

I put my headphones on and looked at the group chat that was at the top of my notifications as there were people talking in it constantly. It had me, Tommy, Toby, Jordan and Will in it. They were all in a call already and I was kind of nervous to talk to them because I hadn't in so long. 

I also didn't know that any of them had time to just call and talk because of them filming their videos and streaming. 
I clicked the chat and saw all their icons in a call, with a button saying join. 

I took a deep breathe, clicked the button and heard the sound that happens when you join a call. 
"Maddy?!" I heard Toby yell and I swear I could hear the excitement in his voice. 

"Hey guys!" I smiled at my computer screen and we started talking again. God it was so good to hear them speak again, I didn't realize how much I missed talking to them.
"Okay so I know I said we were just talking and hanging out but, I was thinking we could film a video for my channel." 

Of course Tommy wanted something else then to just talk. I knew they didn't have time to hang out regularly. Everyone else said yes straight away but I was a little hesitant. None of the fans had heard from me for a while.

Every time someone got asked in their streams where I was or why I wasn't there, they would just say that I was having a break and that I would be back soon. I was glad that all of my friends were covering for me, and I guess it is time for me to make an appearance again.

"Sure, why not?" I replied and it went silent. I don't think they were prepared for me to reply so simply.
"You sure Mads?" Tommy asked me and I hummed a response. 

"Sweet! Can you all please log onto Minecraft and join this server iP that I put in the chat?" He asked and we all did what he wanted. 
We had proximity chat on so we couldn't hear anyone if they were too far away. As well as another mod that gave you OP items every time you got an achievement in the game. 

Tommy asked us all to record our perspectives and most of the time I was just trying to complete the game. At the start I was with everyone else but I split off pretty early like I always do when I'm in one of his mod videos. Every now and then, while I was mining I would hear a voice and then they would be followed by a chat saying that they died from fall damage because Tommy or Will would just fall down the same hole every time.

You would think that by making this amount of mod videos, they would have learnt something, but apparently not. They all do the same shit and I'm always the one trying to complete the game.
I was doing so well in the game that I made a nether portal and went through. 

"Okay guys, if I'm going to be honest here. I'm pretty sure I'm the first person in one of Tommy's mod videos to make it to the nether." I said to the camera and as I was walking away from the portal I saw something pop up on my screen.

"Echo!" I heard someone's voice get louder and closer to me. I almost forgot that I had an online name because I hadn't done anything or heard it in so long. When I turned around and saw Tommy running towards me from the Portal.