Part 30.

PUBLISHED JULY 22, 2022

EDITED JAN 13, 2023

Once I opened my eyes, I nearly burst into tears. 

Standing in front of me was the person that I had been ignoring for weeks. 
"Tommy?" I whispered and he walked up and wrapped his arms around my shoulders as tight as he possibly could. I instantly wrapped my arms around his torso and closed my eyes. 

Correction, I did burst into tears.
"I'm here Mads. I'm right here." He leant his head into the crook of my neck and I leant into his chest. Scott turned the cameras off and walked over to the other two people that were here. I still had no idea because I was still so concentrated on Tommy.

"God you have no idea how much I missed you." I whispered so that only Tommy could hear and neither of us wanted to let go of the other.
"I think I might have an idea." He joked which made us both laugh. After a few more minutes, we let go of each other and I wiped the tears from under my eyes. 

I looked away from Tommy and saw the other two people that I had been ignoring. I walked over and hugged Wilbur. I didn't want to bring everything up and he didn't want to either  so he just hugged me back.

It didn't really work because he's like 6'6. we let go and I then wrapped my arms around Toby who seemed shocked but reciprocated the motion. We let go and I turned back to look over at Scott who was just standing there with a smile on his face. 

"You planned all of this?" I asked and he simply nodded his head. I honestly couldn't believe that they were here. At my house. I turned around and looked at Tommy again. He smiled and I just ran and hugged him again. It felt so right being in his arms.

He wrapped his arms around me again and I felt so much better. The tears started running again and I was so happy to be with them all again. 
"And my mum knows about this?" I looked at the boy and he nodded his head. 

"When we asked her, she sounded ridiculously excited at the fact that we were coming to see you." Tommy answered my question and we let go of each other again.
"Correction, she was excited to know that Tommy was coming." Scott interrupted which caused us all to laugh. 

"Yeah, she loves him. How about we all go inside and get out of this heat?" I suggested and we all walked inside of my house. It was fairly clean and neat because when mum wasn't working she was cleaning the house so she had something to do.

"I guess I'll give you a tour." I showed them the important rooms of the house. The lounge room, kitchen, bathroom, guest rooms and lastly, my room. It was also very clean and tidy because of streaming and my face-cam. Wouldn't want viewers to see a messy room. 

"And this is my room." I opened the door and walked over to my bed so I could sit down. 
"Maddy, your room is huge." Tommy told me as he sat down next to me on the bed. 
"Yeah well, I need enough space for my streaming gear as well as things I would need in a bedroom." 

I explained as they were all still looking around my room. 
"I understand you guys like, coming to my country, but I'm not joking when I say my town has literally nothing. There's a school, a a supermarket, some fast food places, petrol stations and that's about it." 

"We didn't come here for the town. We came here to spend time with you, at your house." Will smiled and then sat down on my desk chair. Toby was sat on my floor and Scott was just standing in the doorway getting his camera back out to film. 

"I'm gonna film a house tour of your house because I can and I need more footage for my video." Scott said as he walked back outside my room with Will and Toby following after him almost like it was a signal but I didn't really pay attention to it. 

Tommy and I were left in my room and I don't think that either of us knew what to say at the time. I just leant my head on his shoulder for comfort before I figured I should tell him about the other week.

"The other week, when I heard Toby and Will talking, did you know who they were talking about?" I asked him and it took a while for him to think about what I was talking about. 
"Yeah. I do." He slowly said and I looked up at him.

"Can you tell me?" I asked and stopped leaning on him. I moved my body so I was facing him and he did the same.
"Please don't freak out or anything when I tell you. Okay?" He asked and I took a deep breathe before nodding.

I was terrified for what he was going to say.
"They were talking about me. And.... you." My face scrunched up as soon as I heard what he was saying and he held his hands out to try and defend them.
"It was nothing bad, I promise." His face was bright red and it made me feel like there was way more to this then what he was telling me.

"Can you tell me what it was, then?" I looked back up to him and I just wanted to get it out of him so it wasn't running though my head 24/7.
"Maddy, you're like, my best friend and I would never want to ruin that because you mean so much to me and I never want to lose you-"

"Tom, please get to the point." I smiled and he chuckled before scratching his neck and taking a deep breathe. He held both my hands and looked me in the eyes.
"Mads, I really like you. Like, a lot, and I have for a while now." He confessed really quietly and my face softened.

Tommy likes me? I smiled to myself and forgot that he was right in front of me.
"Maddy?" He had a worried look on his face and I just smiled at him.
"I really like you to Tom." I replied back and his face went from worried to the biggest grin that I have ever seen.

"You do?" He smiled and I nodded my head, returning the same smile.
"A lot." I replied and he wrapped his arms around me and knocked me down so I was on my back.

He just kept my body so close to his and we were in laughing fits. He let me go and leant on his arms so that we wasn't fully on top of me and we just stared at each other, not really knowing what happens next.

He leant down and placed a small kiss on my lips and if I wasn't red before, I was as red as a tomato now. I smiled and he rolled over so we were laying next to each other on my bed.
"What happens now?" I asked and he grabbed my hand and just held it.

"We'll have to see." He smirked and I just squeezed his hand and smiled to myself. This was everything that I wanted. I was with Tommy and Scott at my house, with a great mum and everything I could want in life.