A/N

I just wanted to address all of the drama about my book rn because everyone seems to be asking some stuff about it and having speculations. 

So as for the height thing. Maddy is 5'2 because I based it on myself and at the time I was that height. I am probably a little bit taller now but that was the reasoning for her being so short. It wasn't because she's a pick me girl or anything, it was simply based off of me. That was the sole reasoning.

Also about the Ranboo name thing. I have absolutely no idea what Ranboo's real name thing. I've heard that it's Mark and I've heard that it's not and that we have no idea. Hence the reason for me picking a completely random name and rolling with it. I can just picture him as a Jordan kind of person, which is why I picked it. So don't take it to seriously because it's not his real name and something that I did just because I wanted to.

I know it's not a lot but i feel as though I needed to write an authors note about it because I've noticed a lot of comments on it. If you have any other questions about this book and have no idea about something please put it in the comments or even message me privately so I can answer them. Anyway that is all, so hopefully I will see you in another one of my books and thank you for reading this one, I appreciate it so much!

-Miss_brock