Part 24.

PUBLISHED FEB 14, 2022
EDITED JAN 8, 2023

This past week has been so shitty. Sebastian hasn't left me alone since the day we met and had that huge argument in the kitchen. Anytime I leave my bedroom he's just standing there as if I'm suddenly going to talk to him with a smile on my face.

I had my headphones on and was watching Tommy's stream. This seemed to be something that I did a lot more often now. I would either be sitting at my desk or sitting in bed watching some kind of tv show, or stream or YouTube video.

I hadn't streamed since I got back to Australia because there was no way in hell I would have this man yell at me in front of thousands of people. That was not only embarrassing for me seeing as it had never happened before but also, people would start to worry, and don't even begin with the bullying at school.

My phone started to ring and I saw Scott's name pop up on it. After I rang Tommy, he convinced me to ring Scott and talk to him about it. He's been ringing me everyday to make sure that nothing bad has happened.

And Sebastian as been trying to pry into my social life as well. Trying to listen in on my conversations and was still trying to figure out who my other guardian was. 
"Hey Scott, what's up?" I answered and put my phone to my ear.

"Just checking on you. Everyone's going home tomorrow and I don't think that anybody is ready for that." I forgot that everyone was still together and that I left earlier.
"Well at least things will go back to normal. Streams will happen again and the fans will be happy." 

I was trying to be happy for everyone but I just couldn't. Not, knowing that I wouldn't be able to stream unless I was somewhere other than this house. I was always updating my twitter and Instagram to make sure that the fans know nothing bad happened to me. 

"Yeah the fans will be happy but our health and happiness comes first. Which means we have to check in with you enough so that we know you're okay?" Scott was right. Even though I wanted to make the fans happy, I couldn't do that without them hearing or seeing what Sebastian could do.

"We?" I was confused by this. I mean I told Tommy what happened but I hadn't really talked to him since I told him what happened.
"Tommy talked to me as soon as you hung up on me the other night. He's worried about you y'know." 

"I-I know. It's just that, I know if I call him then we will be on the phone for ages and I'm scared of what he might hear while on the phone. Like the last time." I was practically whispering at this point. 

I didn't want anybody to hear what I was saying because it would just lead to another screaming argument.
"Maddy, what's going on at your home? I've called you so many times and each time you avoid telling me what's happening." 

Scott's voice was getting louder and more impatient even though I knew that he just cared about my health.
"We've just had a few arguments that's all." I really didn't want to tell Scott about all of the arguments possible.

"I know it's more than that. I know that for a fact." He was going to find out earlier or later. I sighed and figured that I should tell him.
"He keeps trying to act like he's played a huge role in my life when he really hasn't." 

I was getting frustrated even talking about it.
"He's trying to yell at me and treat me like I've grown up listening to him for all of my life when I don't even think of him as my dad or stepdad or anything. He's just some stranger that lives in my house." 

At this point I really didn't care if either of my so called parents heard me yelling. 
"Can you tell me the whole thing?" Scott's voice was quiet and calmer now.
"A few days after I got home, mum came home with some dude stuck to her side. That was a normal scene here."