Part 12.

PUBLISHED SEP 8, 2021

EDITED DEC 19, 2022

I woke up a lot earlier than everyone else due to all the sleep I got the few days before, but at least it was light out. I guess that's because everyone else went to bed way later than me. I walked out of the bedroom and made sure that Niki was still sleeping before I closed the door. 

When I walked out I noticed that there were a lot of bedrooms, because that was the entire second floor of the house. Bedrooms and joined bathrooms, yeah it was huge. In one room was Niki and I, Tommy and Toby were in a room, Scot and Will, and then in the big room was Clay, George, and Nick. But there were six rooms, and we were only using four of them. 

Why not use all of them? Oh, but Scott did mention that others would be getting here later. That must be the reason we aren't using the extra rooms. I tip-toed down the stairs and just went outside to the backyard while I waited for the others. The weather was fairly nice considering it was 8 in the morning, so I sat down on one of the lawn chairs and just relaxed.

I got my phone from next to me and recorded a video of my surroundings to put on my insta story seeing as I basically fell off the face of the earth to all my followers. I posted the video on my story and then go on snapchat looking to see if anybody wanted to talk to me.

I saw that I had a video from Niki from when everyone went shopping yesterday. That's mean to be seven grown adults in a supermarket together. The video was of Will and Clay pushing Toby and George around in shopping carts until they got in trouble by one of the workers and then they actually started shopping.

I started laughing and replied to her video with me sitting on the chair and just relaxing (It was a bad idea). I started talking to a few people on snap that wasn't here with me for a while and I didn't even notice that Niki had opened my snap. I was mainly focusing on the fact that I was able to get to sleep after Tommy and I talked last night.

I put my phone down and closed my eyes to just take everything in, but it was clear I wasn't going to be able to relax. Almost as soon as I closed my eyes I heard the door of the house open, but didn't think anything of it until I could feel myself being picked up and put over the persons shoulder and being carried back to the house. 

I didn't bother to open to my eyes or struggle because I knew I wasn't going to win. We made it inside and the door stayed open plus I could hear other people moving around which meant they were awake.

"Can someone please go get my phone from on the chair outside? I dropped it." I asked and I heard someone walk outside. I finally opened my eyes and  saw that I was getting put down. I was finally back on the ground and eye level with my kidnapper. Well more like eye to chest.

"Scott. What was that for exactly? You couldn't have just asked me to come inside like a normal human being? I was just trying to relax." I asked him with an annoyed look. He started laughing and then I turned around when someone said my name.

I looked behind me and saw Tommy coming inside with my phone.
"Thanks Tommy. At least you didn't throw me in the pool." I say and look back over at Scott.
"Well that can be arranged." Scott replied and I simply just got my phone and walked over to the kitchen. 

"Also I did it because you didn't wake any of us up and Niki may have shown me the video you sent her." My jaw dropped and I walked upstairs to our room.
"How dare you betray me like that Niki. Showing Scott the video of me relaxing. That's just rude." 

I say and fake cry. She just laughs at me and I bring her downstairs so I can cook some breakfast. George wasn't out of his room yet and from what I know, everyone else generally just gets take out delivered to them so I guess I'm cooking. 

I went into the kitchen and started getting the ingredients for pancakes, because I actually knew how to make them when Tommy looked at me.
"Maddy, do you even know how to cook?" He questioned me and I was betrayed. How dare he think so lowly of me. 

I look at him and put my hand on my heart and act hurt.
"Yes I can. In fact I make some pretty good pancakes but now your not getting any." I say and start to mix everything together.

"Well that's not fair. Scott! Maddy said she's going to let me starve!" Tommy complained and got Scott to walk over to the kitchen.
"Maddy you can't starve Tommy. You just met him, so you can't murder him yet." Scott said and Tommy actually looked scared.

"Yet?" He asked and looked between Scott and I. We started laughing at the poor boy. He got out of his thoughts and then looked at me.
"Well good luck fighting me. You're like 4'9." He walked over to me and compared our heights.

"Ok for your information I am 5'2 and I don't need to fight you because I can just starve you instead." I simply said and started putting things away. 
"You do realise I can get my own food right?" Tommy asked me as he put the rest of ingredients away.

"Well you don't get my amazing cooking then." I say and smile at him. He scoffs, laughs slightly and then walks out of the kitchen and up the stairs to wake everyone else up. I started cooking pancakes and I mean there is so many of us that we are going to want a lot.

I cook all of the batter and seperate the pancakes onto plates. We get about a stack of 6 each because they were pretty decent sized pancakes, and finally everyone is downstairs.
"Ok everyone single file at the kitchen so you can grab your plate of pancakes and pick what you want on them!" I yell and everybody walks up to the bench.

One by one I hand everybody's breakfast to them and they pick what they want and we can finally sit down and eat.
"Alrighty everyone. Dig in." I say and start eating my amazing cooking. Everybody agreed.

It was really good but once everyone was done I realised something.
"Dibs not cleaning the dishes!" I basically yell and put my plate in the sink before quickly running to my room.

Yeah I'm a teenager and I'm going to act like a child sometimes. It's what I do.