Henry and the Bad Girl - Pt 2 (24)

I landed with a thud underneath my tube. When it flew up, I began to brush some dirt off of myself.

Charlotte stood from the couch with intrigued eyes, "How'd it go?"

"Not great," Ray mumbled, marching to the control center.

"Well, what happened?" She questioned, "And why are you guys all dirty?"

"Because we just went tumbling down a giant mountain and a mountain is basically one big pile of dirt in the shape of a mountain," I huffed, pulling a twig out of my hair.

"We've got to locate Henry," Ray said, turning on the GPS tracker, "Schwoz!"

"Schwoz!" Charlotte screeched louder.

"Thanks for that," Ray said sarcastically.

"What, what?" Schwoz pranced out with a pink towel around his neck and waist, "I was in the shower,"

"Come help us locate Henry," Ray commanded, turning back to the monitor.

"Why, what happened?" Schwoz waddled over.

"I put the secret tracking device on him, but it's not finding the location," Ray struggled with the buttons.

Schwoz swatted Ray on the back aggressively, "Move, you don't know anything,"

Schwoz plopped down into the chair, noticing his back, I gagged.

"So, where is he?" Ray panicked.

Schwoz whipped back to face us, "It takes time to triangulate his location,"

An oinking sound erupted from behind us. Turning around, a pig covered in suds sauntered out throwing a fit.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Schwoz grumbled.

The pig turned around and waddled back to the bathroom.

"You were in the shower with your pig?" Charlotte gaped.

"She has to get clean, too," Schwoz shrugged.

Ray, Charlotte, and I shared a disgusted look, shivering at the thought of the barn animal.

Ray began to pace, Charlotte began to panic, and I began to tear up.

"Why can't you find Henry?" Charlotte interrogated.

"I told you, it takes time," Schwoz shut her down.

"Time is the one thing we don't have," Ray informed, "Well, time and machines that poop gold, we also don't have those,"

"Find him!" I demanded.

Suddenly, the monitor changed.

"What happened?" Ray asked.

"I lost Henry's signal," Schwoz glanced back at me.

"You what?" I screeched.

After hearing news from Charlotte that she had found a clue, Captain Man and I raced down to our lead. Ray kicked his foot through the door, accidentally getting stuck.

"Ow!" He hollered.

I sighed, shaking my head.

He punched an arm through, "Dang it!" Then, his other leg, "Aw, seriously? Ah, I know," he threw his last limb through the door with a grunt.