Chapter 27 (Harmony's POV)

Dick managed to get out of the hospital as his grandmother told him to go spend the day with me; she was so sweet. I knew how much she wanted Dick to find the right girl, though I doubt I'm the one for him. I had only met her once, while Dick and I were together. But, it was about a month ago now. 

Anyway, Dick and I decided it would be best to do random things together, instead of planning out the day. I always found it better to experience things that were unexpected as it can feel so much like a really good memory, rather than just good. It was rather nice outside, so we decided it would be great to go for a walk around the larger Gotham park, that was on the outskirts of the city. 

While on our walk, Dick took a few photos of us together; he told me that his grandma requested he take photos of us together for her. I knew it would help cheer her up too, so I didn't say no, though I really hated photos. He also took some photos of animals for his brother, who was a huge animal lover. 

I spotted a robin nesting in a tree; it was rather early for them, but I thought to tease Dick about his nickname, "Hey, Dick, looks like you're nesting early this year. I thought robins only came in the winter, we're in summer?" 

"Heh, yeah, I know; strange. Maybe he wants to be different?" Dick smirked; he knew I was joking about his nickname as that was what the smirk was for. He took a photo of the robin too. I also took a few photos, but any photos that I wanted, Dick would have sent to me through a social site we use anyway. 

We came across the lake, and suddenly Dick picked me up; he threw me over his shoulder, laughing as he did. I screamed at him to put me down as he threatened to throw me into the lake. I knew it would be freezing, but it was fairly warm weather, so I actually didn't mind. 

"Nope," He said before throwing me in, and then he jumped in himself. We spent at least 5 minutes splashing each other in the lake, before a member of staff from the park came up to us and told us to get out of the lake. 

Soaking wet and quietly giggling, we did as we were told. We got out and sat on a nearby bench to dry off, still dripping even after 10 minutes in the sun.

"Richard Grayson, you could have got us into serious trouble then." I was giggling, but trying to be serious 

"Like you care, you've got a bit of a bad girl in yourself too. I know, I heard about the museum the other day." He smirked, nudging me; I nudged him back hard. I don't think he expected me to nudge him as hard as I did because he almost backward off the bench, "Wow, there was no need." 

He was laughing, and I knew he wasn't being serious. I was glad he was having fun. I didn't want him worrying about his grandma all day as it would have been bad for him. I was just as worried over her as he would have been, and I wasn't even related to her.  

We laid on the grass and watched the clouds, trying to make shapes and objects out of them, and then continued to walk after a few minutes. After a while, my feet began to hurt because I honestly wasn't used to all the walking we were doing; he stopped by another bench, "Get on," He hinted for me to get on to his back. 

I actually almost fell asleep on his back in the warm sunshine and the gentle bouncing effect when he walked. He talked to me to stop me from falling asleep. 

"Hey, Har, I was wondering, you know you're prom is coming up soon?" 

"Uh huh," I sighed

"Would you be my prom date?" He asked shyly, "I know I don't go to your school, but I've been told you are allowed to take anyone to it." 

"You really want to be my date?" 

"Of course, I'm your boyfriend aren't I?" 

"Of course you are, and I'd love to be your date to the prom." I smiled, hugging him tightly, but not too tight I strangled him.

We spent all laughing and joking. We even discussed ideas of what we'd wear to the prom. At the end of the day, we found a nice rock area to watch the sunset over the large lake. At the end of the day, he took me back to my apartment and we watched movies together on the couch.