Chapter 6: Harmony's POV

I sat on the couch, after my meeting Dick, watching TV; my dad had gotten in a few hours after Dick left. But, he had gone straight into his study to do paperwork, although he did ask how I was and said ‘hey’.

I was still watching TV, when my dad’s horrid, skanky girlfriend – Alisha -  walked in with loads of – most likely – bags of clothing; we shared a huge dislike for each other and it was clear neither of us liked  the other. She was definitely with dad for his money; at least I asked or waited for him to give it to me. She was wearing a very short dress – it came up to her thighs -, her blonde hair hanging over her shoulders, and the dress was tight – making her boob job a lot more obvious, which she had gotten with my dad’s money in case you were wondering -.  I hated her because she was well and truly a bitch.

Alisha looked around, probably for my dad, and when she saw me, she let out, “Ugh,”

She looked at me in disgust, and said in her high pitched voice, “Doesn’t your dad get tired of you being in the house all the time?”

“I’m not in the house all the time, and no he’s not. Daddy doesn’t really allow friends home, but he gave me some money to go shopping.”  I paused what I was watching; I thought to myself ‘at least I try to be nice to her’ while she scoffed at me saying ‘friends’.

“Ha, what friends? If you ask me, your ‘daddy’ is too soft. He’s a kiss-up.”   Alisha smiled; she tried to mimic me in saying ‘daddy’ and I knew she was trying to get on my nerves. I also knew dad could hear everything she was saying - loud and clear – in his study, with a couple of his top henchmen (high ranking i mean). 

“My daddy isn’t too soft or a kiss-up; he is just protective over me, but he tries harder than anyone to make me happy. That’s why he gives me a lot of money, to make up for not being there in the day.” I defended dad as best as i could.

“Ha, you’re just a little toe rag getting in to your father’s business and getting in the way of his success. If I was your dad, I get rid of you like he got rid of your whore mother.” Alisha laughed; ha, she didn’t have room to talk about my mum like that; she was the whore, not my mum. Before we could say anything more, my dad walked into the room - an actual smirk upon his face.

“Oh, hi honey; how are you?” Alisha innocently flirted, like nothing happened, but my dad knew better. 

”Hi hon; just being my usual kiss-up self to my little toe rag daughter.” I knew he was trying to mimic her, and not call me names, just to clarify that; he walked toward her, backing her in to the large window that almost covered the whole wall closest to the road, “she’s much more of a woman than you ever were, as was my wife. Didn’t you call her low-life once?”

“Yeah, dad she did once, and a loser,” I waved innocently to Alisha, who looked frightened – as she should be -; I knew what my dad was planning on doing.

Dad put his hands on either side of the window behind her head, grinning as he whispered - though i could still hear because my hearing was brillant-, “You don’t have room to talk; you’re more of a whore than she ever was, more than anyone I know in fact.”

She heard him unlatch the window, and knew what he was doing, but before she could act, he said, “Bye honey,” as he pushed her; she died on impact, falling from the 20-storey apartment. Luckily, the apartment block wasn’t anywhere busy, so no one witnessed dad pushing her.

Dad sat next to me on the couch, and said, “Didn’t like her anyway, too clingy and a money grabbing bitch.”

“I agree; I didn’t like her either.” I smiled, and we both just burst out laughing.

Once we calmed down from laughing, dad asked, “So, what are you watching, my little princess?”

”Just watching a UK TV show called Sherlock; it’s actually awesome.” I replied, pressing play to let my programme continue; this time dad stayed and watched with me, “I think you’ll like it.”

”You know the dig at me, I wasn’t bothered about; it was the comments about you and your mother.” Dad said when the programme finished.

”Daddy, if you didn’t like her, why did you date her?” I asked, curious

“Well, I needed something to do, don’t I?” Dad winked, making me giggle; I knew exactly what he meant by that and i would rather not explain it.