Chapter 14 (Joker's POV)

How dare that little twat hurt my daughter; I'll make sure he pays for his mistake. Does he have any idea whose daughter he is dealing with? Harmony is my daughter and because he messed with her, he messed with me; no one messes with me. So, what did I do? I decided to make him pay for what he had done. 

I had a few of my men follow the Clark boy for over a week, to keep an eye on him and to learn what he did, when he did it. Over the week, I found out the boy was a jerk all around. He was a stuck up rich boy, who picked on those who were different and less fortunate than him. At first meeting, Clark seemed nice as pie, but after that he was a little shit to everyone, treating everyone - even his girlfriend, Paige - like crap.

Though not as bad as Clark, Paige was horrible to anyone who didn't follow her orders and didn't give her what she wanted. She was especially mean to Harmony. Whenever Harmony passed her in school or on the street, Paige would say or do something abusive with her little gang of whores.

I thought it was time my daughter got the revenge she deserved, and I was the one to make that happen because no one and I mean no one got away with hurting my little girl. The problem with that was that I couldn't decide on what to do. Should I kill the 2 brats or let 'em live with the guilty. If I was going to make them live with the guilt, I'd give them a big scare first. In the end, I chose to go with the guilt idea. The thing was, I couldn't think of a way to make them feel that guilty. I knew it would be quite the challenge to do that because they bullied all the time and obviously didn't feel any sympathy toward their victims. 

The best thing to do? I took a couple of days to think it over because I wanted a good plan to make them feel guilty, to make them apologise for their actions.  

AN: Sorry this one's so short, i couldn't think of anything to put in this one.