Chapter 2

Your Pov:
"WICKED is good", "Everything is going to change", "WICKED is good", "WICKED is good", "Everything is going to change", "You know you are different", "WICKED is good", "Everything is going to change".

Wait! STOP!

Dark. Dark! Why I can see only dark? Wait. I'm not moving anymore. What are all these voices? Come on! You collapsed! I'm not breathing. Really? Who bloody idiot killed me? Damn it! I need air.

I opened my eyes and with a deep breath I gasped for air. Then I saw a boy next to me and then other almost fifty boys looking at me with fear and frustration. HOLLY HELL!!!! As fast as I could, I dragged myself backwards, while at the same time I stood on my feet, until my back touched an iron wall and then I put my hand in front of me, with my palm open to protect myself in case I was...attacked by a...boy. I could hear everyone talking and my head was hurting. My breath coming out heavy. I could feel fear, frustration and exertion overwhelming my body. "All the girls are the same", "She isn't dead", "How is this even possible?". "SHUT UP!" a blond boy yelled and everyone stopped talking. "Hey, don't be afraid. We won't hurt you. It's okay" he said and started walking slowly towards me. "Stay away from me!" I yelled. "Where am I? What is this place? Who are you? Why I'm the only girl here?" I yelled again, bombing questions. "Excuse you, do I look like a shank to you?" I turned and saw a girl with black hair, looking at me in annoyance. I could say that I was the youngest. "Greenie, take it easy okay? We don't want to hurt you" I heard again the blond one. "Don't call me like that" I yelled not even sure what Greenie means. "Do you remember your na-" "Rikki" I cut the blond boy. "What?" he asked. "I said Rikki! My name is Rikki". "Why the girls have to remember everything?" I could hear someone. The blondy with this strange but magical accent was staring at me. Especially at my neck. "What is this on your neck? And also your arm and your ankle?" he asked all of a sudden. I freezed. How could he see them? It's impossible! I looked down at my ankle and my arm, without moving my right hand that I had infront of me. Then with my other hand I touched my neck. "What are you? How can you see my scales?" I turned to the blond boy. "So they are scales" he whispered, as he stared at me. What? "Everyone can" he said then. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I yelled. "What are you? Why am I here? Why can you see my scales?". "Wait! Where are they?" the blond guy asked. Everyone came closer, maybe to see what the hell was going on, but I didn't care. I smiled and touched my neck. I could feel them. "They disappeared" the girl said. "Hey, Rikki, what is going on?" I turned and saw a guy with brown hair. I could tell that I have met him before. "Why your...um...scales are gone? And how...why...what exactly are they? How did you got them? Why did you...". A piercing glare from the blondy made him stop. Who is he? And the browny? And if he thinks I'm going to answer any of those questions he is a bloody idiot. I looked at him carefully. "They aren't gone. They are still here" I touched my neck again, with a small smile. "You can't see them because you are humans" I said with a big smile this time. "What are you" an Asian guy asked me with a worry expression formed on his face. I turned at him.

"I'm a mermaid"
************************************
Author's note:

♡OH YES! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL, MAGICAL MERMAID AND YOUR NAME IS RIKKI! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN OFCOURSE YOU CAN CHANGE IT WITH WHATEVER YOU LIKE!!!

SEATBELTS, IMAGINATION AND YOUR LOVE FOR BOOKS AND MAZE RUNNER ARE ALL YOU NEED FOR YOUR ADVENTURE!

PREPARE YOURSELVES BECAUSE YOUR MAGIC TRAVEL JUST BEGUN!!!...♡