Chapter 6

Your Pov:
It was clearly. She was waiting for my bloody answer. I can't trust her. She seems friendly and polite but I just met her. I don't know anything about her. I don't know anything even about myself. "No" I said. I couldn't tell her anything. My life is - maybe was- a hell. My life is full of secrets. Dark, bloody, dangerous secrets. And will continue. She let out a sigh of relief. I turned my gaze away from her and looked again at nowhere, lost in thoughts . A lier. I'm such a bloody lier. Always was. Lies, secrets...why?

"What exactly did you do to Gally?" she cut my thoughts. I looked at her. Her eyes had the colour of the sea, fitting perfectly with her dark hair. Teresa. A familiar name. I've heard that name before, I'm sure! "Give me your hand" I said, pulling out mine. "What for?" she asked worried. "You asked me to tell you what I did to him. I can show you". She was really upset. "Girl, just calm down. I'm not a bloody killer machine". Well, I just regretted the last one. "You can trust me. If I wanted to kill you, I would have already done it". No answer. "Wanna learn, give me your hand. I'm not the kind of the patient person". She hesitated at first, but she finally gave it to me. "Fine" she said. I took her hand and placed it on top of mine with her palm open. Then slowly approached it with my other one. "Don't dare and move or you lost it" I warned her. Ofcourse I lied! Nothing would happen, but it was the only way to make her stop shaking. I slowly started to close my palm into a fist. Her palm started to become red. I could feel her heart beating faster and faster. "Calm down, you won't feel a thing" I said. She calmed a little but then "What is happening? I can't feel my hand". I smiled. "What the hell are you doing?", "Shut up" I was tired of her talking. "Can you stop now? Ah! You're hurting me! Stop!". My anger finally won and I closed fast my hand into a fist. She screamed and pulled away. "Oops!" I whispered, with a small smile. "You are insane! What did you do? What happened to my hand? I can't even feel it and it looks like a rock!", "Yeah...that wouldn't have happened if you weren't talking ALL-THE-TIME!" I yelled. "I trusted you! Look what you've done! How-". I grabbed her hand and pulled it inside the water of the lake next to me. She fell on the ground. Then I let it go and she pulled it out, while she stood on her feet. "Your welcome" I said frustrated. She looked at her hand. Then she compared it with her other hand. Her jaw dropped. Slowly she raised her head and looked at me full of surprise and confusion. "H-How...did you do this?" I nodded her to sit next to me. "I'll explain" I said. When she sat I looked in her eyes "You don't believe in magic do you?". She looked surprised. "Should I?", "I just made your blood boil, raising the temperature to that point of your body. In this way, your body uses more water to reduce the temperature. However, the higher the temperature is, the less water remains in that particular part of your body, causing it to evaporate. So your hand was dehydrated". Her jaw dropped and her eyes goggled. "H..h-", "The next level is to burn you alive" I said and rested my head on the trunk of the tree. One minute passed and she was still looking at me with eyes like plates. I looked at her with the corner of my eye. She was like a frozen statue. I tried so hard not to laugh. I was starting to have fun...So I decided to terrified her a little more. "Imagine THIS! Happening to your hOle bOOOdyyy" I whispered stressing louder the last two words. "That happened to Gally". After that she finally came back to reality... "How...but...how are you...doing...THIS? This is...", "It's called magic...with a little of science...or biology anyway" and with that she finally gave up and rest her back against the trunk. "Okay, enough bloody questions I heard". She looked at me confused. "Now it's my turn! And I want some bloody answers and NOW!" I was tired of everything. I didn't remember almost anything and I didn't know what that bloody place was. "But Newt-", "Newt gave me some kind of tour. Well...every time I tried to ask something, he was telling me to shut up and listen. He never answered in one of my bloody questions. He is really a terrible guide guy". She was laughing. I guess, I felt more comfortable. "Well maybe he is. I honestly have no idea. When I came up here, I was unconscious. When I woke up, I was laying on a bed, in the Med-jacks hut. I saw Jeff, one of the Med-jacks,  he was working on something, so he was with his back turned to me. I tried to leave but unfortunately, he heard me. So he run and caught me. Although I was terrified, so I simply kicked him in the groin, climbed out of the window and started to run, when I saw something that looked like a tree house. I climped up and sat there. But! I took with me some rocks and fruitage from trees. So when the boys gathered under the building, I was throwing everything I had...on their heads...while screaming to leave me alone.. ". I was laughing during her "story". She was really nice. "Well...I think they deserved it" we both laughed and she continued her "trials". That was the first time I remembered me laughing. It felt really nice. For a moment I forgot everything and lost in her story... Until she was finished. "Well...that was my first day...". I giggled. "So I don't think that after that anyone wanted to be my guide guy. I explored this place by myself. I took some answers but I still have a thousand of questions", "At least, they don't think I'm the only psycho here right?" a laughed again. Although I knew that all those bloody boys, thought that I'm a freaking monster. And I think they were right. "So don't worry! I'll answer all your questions - um...most of them...there are things that I have no idea about yet...- cause those shanks wont". A wave of relief flooded my body...as soon as it disappeared when i heard footsteps - AGAIN! - and then "Don't be sure about it" we both turned around. Oh come on! You gotta be kidding me! Not now! NOT NOW! I screamed in my head, so no else heard me, but me.

Newt's Pov:
Finally I found her! She didn't look very happy when she saw me. That made me feel...WHAT! She just gave me a killer look. Wha- "Oh... Hi Newt" I heard Teresa. I was a few meters away from them so I started walking towards them. I noticed Rikki resting her head on the trunk, looking up and sighing. Well... I think she hates me. PERFECT! "Teresa could you go back to work please?" I asked her. "Why? Jeff and Clint are already taking a small break." she said. Yeah - Girls... "Um...I want just to talk to her", "Well...go ahead" finally she looked at me when Teresa said it. Although I started to bloody loosing my patience. I grabbed Teresa's arm and pulled her up. The bugging pain of the burning made me clinch my teeth. Arg! "I said I want to bloody talk to her" I stared in her eyes to see if she finally got the point. "Fine" she said and pulled away her arm. "Take care of her. Can I trust you?". She really thinks I'm gonna hurt her? What the- "Don't worry mommy! I will be fine with daddy" we both looked behind us, from the spot where this sweet voice had come. I saw the new girl with an ironic smile. "I don't need babysitters, thanks" she added while she stood up. "Just go somewhere else to make out lovebirds" and she turned to leave. What- Before she made another step, I grabbed her hand and dragged her next to me. "We weren't, we aren't and we'll never be a bloody couple" I felt anger blowing inside me. How could she even believe that me and Teresa were...I can't even imagine it! She looked straight in my eyes. "Well...you should be" she said and came closer. "You fit" she kept going but I could only feel more and more anger and.. stress. She came closer, I could feel her breath. I was looking straight into her beautiful, dreamy eyes. I was lost...until "You're both bloody annoying" and with that I squeezed her hand with my whole strength. Surprisingly she didn't move. That was weird... "Go back to the Med-jack hut Teresa. NOW" I turned and yelled her. She finally left without saying a thing. Now it was only the new girl and I. "Sit down" I said. "And why?", " I want to bloody talk to you", "Well I bloody DON'T" with that I couldn't control myself. I grabbed her other arm and pinned her to the tree. I ignored the pain that erupted in my palms. She looked me with confusion and anger. Her eyes straight in mine, shimmering from the sun rays, her breath hot mixed with mine. "You'll answer some bloody questions, like a good girl" I said without moving. "Maybe that's the problem..." she came closer our noises almost touching, then she whispered "I'm not the good girl here". Suddenly I lost the earth down from my feet and before I understood what was happening my back hit on a trunk of a tree and I fell down. "Let's make a deal". I raised my head. A rush of pain got through my back. "Ugh!". What the hell? I felt like hundreds of knives were stubing my back. I closed my eyes in pain. When I finally managed to look up, I saw that I was right across from her, lying on the ground.

"One question for you, one for me. So we'll both get what we bloody want" I looked at her. This time full of fear - I have to admit it - "And what's that?", " Answers" she answered, her eyes widen and her voice higher. "So...did I make it clear?", " Fine" I said. I had to play her game. I didn't have a choice. She sat where she had sat before. "Um...it would be easier if you just came and sat here you know...you don't look exactly like that tough guy you bloody pretend to be..." she shrugged and nodded me to sit next to her. I ignored her bloody comment. I just wanted answers. I sat next to her, with now all my body burning.

"How did you do this?". She put her finger on my lips, making me stop talking. "I'm going first" she said and took away her finger. "What is this place?". Before I answer, I looked deep down in her dark y/e/c eyes. "It's the centre of a bloody maze" I said slowly. Her jaw dropped. "W-what do you mean-", " Now my turn" I cut her. "But-" she tried to say, "That was the deal remember?" I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, then leaned her back on the trunk. "How did you do that?", "How did I do what?", "For a moment I was right in front of you and the next moment I was laying on the ground", " Oh...you mean that" she stretched her hand with her palm half open, her fingers stretched. She started to move it slowly upwards. And then I noticed...a fallen branch was flying upwards just following the height of her hand. As soon as she reach it a little higher from our heads, she pulled her hand back and then, with momentum, she pushed it forward, exactly as she had done with Gally, when he jumped in the box. The branch was thrown and nailed to the trunk of a tree. "Woah, woah, woah" I whispered and stuck my back from fear to the tree behind me. She was looking proud of her achievement and laughed when she looked at me. "Don't worry... I won't kill you" she laughed and smiled. Then her smiled disappeared "I still need answers" she said with a dark look. I swallowed. She really was going to kill me? "Now my turn" she said.
**********************************************
Authors note:
♡ y/e/c => your eye color ♡