Chapter 5

Teresa's Pov:
"Oh! Hi there!". She didn't move. "Um...are you okay? I was working, when I saw you running in the woods. You looked terrified, so I...". Suddenly she turned her head and looked into my eyes with a deadly look. I shivered. I didn't quit, although. Another girl in the Glade. It feels more comfortable for me. Okay...I was a little jealous. I was the only girl around, so all eyes were on me. Now, another girl...she looks very pretty and...she is...different. COME ON TERESA. It's another girl. A new friend - the only one here. I have to try. "I only wanna help you" I said calmly and kneeled next to her. She moved away from me. "Live me alone", "You don't have to be afraid of me","Just leave","I won't","I said stay away from me","Why?","Because I don't want to bloody hurt you","I just wan' to be friends","Not interested". I took a deep breath and sat next to her. "I'm Teresa" I said and gave her my hand. She didn't take it. "What do you want?", "As I said, I want to be your friend","Why? None wants to be friends with me. Why are you here?" she said straight away. "I used to be the only girl here. It wasn't that easy with all those shanks staring at you butt every day. So now you are here too. It feels more comfy when someone can understand you. You feel safe and you have someone to help and support you. Always be by your side. I came up with the box four days ago. Although, it felt like a century! I don't have friends or someone who can trust...except maybe...from Thomas. The guy with brown hair, who-". She looked at me like she was ready to kill me. I would really like to make her wish true and live her alone, but I knew she needed time. "Um...ah...w...we ha...we have a weird connection...". Now her eyes were fixed somewhere and she was looking in infinity. This girl creeped me out. But I got another ace under my sleeve. "Um...okay...got the message...but it was nice to have someone to talk about me...I guess I...I have to get back to work..." I said embarrassed and got up.

"I almost killed Gally". I freezed. She actually talked to me! I smiled. My plan worked. But what? "W-what?" I whispered. "I lost control again", "What do you mean "again"?" I sat again next to her. Then finally she turned and looked at me. "I have no bloody idea". Now I was really confused. "So-","I can remember everything about supernatural stuff, but I can't bloody remember anything of my bloody life!" her voice became louder. "Then how-","I just...I have this feeling and I'm sure that I have a terrible and awful past. I know I did bloody, freaking things but I didn't have the intention to". I was out of words. I didn't know how to react. "Have you...ever...um...kill someone?" I could hear my voice shaking and my heart started to beat faster and faster as I was waiting for the answer. Could she really be a murderer? I mean...she was too young. I think she is the youngest one here...after Chuck. Could she really have done something terrible like that? She was staring in infinity, like I had never ask her, lost in thoughts. "Rikki?" I tried to make her tell me. I leaned closer. "Have you ever kill someone?". She looked into my eyes with anger and annoyance.