Chapter 3

Your Pov:
For a while that seemed to me like a century, there was silence. Then suddenly all of them started giggling like stupid fools. "Yeah and I'm a unicorn" I heard someone. I was staring at them. "Bloody idiots" I whispered. "Newt you just found your bloody soulmate" another one said emphasising the word bloody. "She is crazy" I heard one boy, "Maybe the creators have a good sense of humor after all", "I want to be a fairy!!!!".

"You know something? I'm bored" I noticed another blond guy with strange eyebrows infront of the crowd. He didn't seem to have fun. He jumped next to the other blondy. "I don't know what kind of sick game you are playing but I won't participate sweetheart" he said in frustration and started walking fast towards me. What the bloody hell is he thinking? Death wish? I was ready to take action, when suddenly the Newt blond guy, pushed the other one back. "Gally stop! You are not helping. You're scaring her", "Oh! Come on Newt, you didn't listen to her? She has lost her mind. She was supposed to be dead. She was dead! And now she's full of live! That's impossible! Just look at her! Hey sweetheart what's going on with your hand? You want me to high five?" this...Gally, I think, said and then everyone started laughing. I took a fast look of my hand and then back to the blond boys. "You didn't answer" the boy with the strange eyebrows said. "You don't want to know". "Awwww...our little princess wants to scare me" and he giggled. "Slim it Gally!" The other one yelled. "Just let me do my job Newt" he said and started to walk towards me. " I warn you! Don't approach me", " Yeah...I know!" he said. Then he reached out for my right hand with a curt movement. Shortly before touching it, I pulled it back and then stretched it forward. Without touching him, I shot him out of this cage over the crowd of boys. He landed on the top of the front row and then some of them - including him - fell on the ground.

All the boys - and the girl - stepped back. Everyone was staring in fear, while that Newt guy turned at me. I pointed my hand at him ready for everything. "Hey, hey! Rikki! Just calm down alright?" he started. "I'm Newt. I don't wan' to hurt you. I know you are scared. It's okay. No one wants to hurt you. Just le' me help you" he said and gave me his hand. I didn't take it. I couldn't trust him, especially not on this level. "Okay" I said. A small smile appeared on his face. "But I can do it alone" I said and stretched out my hands, using my powers, I went out of this creepy elevator flying. When I touched the ground, everyone took some steps back and I could hear murmurs from everywhere. I heard, also, Newt coming out of this kind of elevator but I didn't turn to face him.

My eyes were glued on four huge, stone walls. They must have been more than a thousand feet high. I did a slow rotation to better edit this place. There were some kind of huts and half destroyed buildings. There was also a green, dense forest and I could notice something that seemed like a garden infront of it. And then I saw it. "What is that bloody opening there?". Then it hit me! Who am I? Where am I from? My family? My friends? What are all these? I couldn't remember anything. What the hell was going on? "This bloody place? Why I can't even remember anything and why the bloody hell am I here?!" I yelled.

Thomas's Pov:
I opened and closed my eyes couple of times, because I couldn't believe what I had just seen. She just...she could fly? What is going on with this girl? I'm sure that I've seen her before. For some strange reason she looks familiar to me. Right now she looks very frightened. "Take it easy Greenie okay? It's your first day in the Glade. You will get used to live here" I tried to calm her down but I think I just made things worse. Her eyes popped out, "The Glade? Live here? Wait, what? Who are you?" she yelled at me. "I'm Thomas. I know, everything seems strange and weird but I can explain everything". She seemed to calm down and I continued to talk to her. "I'll show you everything okay? Just trust me. No one of us wants to hurt you". Then Alby took place and started walking towards her. She took some steps back and she stretched out her hand with her palm open. "Hey Grennie! Don't worry, I don't wan' to hurt you. I know that you're confused. Can you trust us?" she looked at the crowd. I could see Teresa smiling at her. Then she looked at Newt, then me and then back to Alby. She nodded a yes. It seemed to be fake though. Alby smiled and yelled to the others "Okay guys break up, all go back to work". Everyone left except me, Newt and Alby. I was staring at her and I was lost in my thoughts, when I heard Alby again. "Thomas. You too please. Go an' help the others for the bonfire", "A bonfire?" Newt asked. "Yeah...I'll explain later, just go and tell the others, will you Thomas?". I didn't move. I didn't want to. "Ain't ya goin'?", "Fine" I said finally and turned to leave. Still can't understand...

Newt's Pov:
I still don't know if I'm dreaming or not. I saw Tommy looking at her with a strange look. What was that about now?

I couldn't take my eyes from her.

"So, it's time for tour" Alby said when Thomas left. "Alby!" I said. Why exactly did I do this? "I could give her the tour. You just...can go...and...help the others" I said hesitantly. Alby scanned me from top to toe and raised an eyebrow "Take it easy lover boy. Ain't you having a job to do?" he said and I blushed a little. I hope she didn't notice it. I looked at her. She was just standing there looking at both of us with a dead look. She didn't seem very talkative. Neither friendly... The pit wouldn't hold her from escaping. Though she didn't run like almost everyone else. She seemed to understand more in a really weird way. I guess Alby wanted to be sure about her. To take this easy. "Trust me Alby. I got this".