Chapter 11

Thomas's Pov:
I was starting to feel frightened. What she was up to? Although when I thought about what makes me smile, I relaxed. So I opened my eyes. What i saw was out of my imagination. In front of us were hundreds of little lights coming out of the grass. It was so beautiful. Magical. "Wow" i whispered. "Bloody Hell" i heard Newt. "It's water" Rikki smiled. "This looks like thousands of fireflies. How are you bloody doing this?". Newt was right. It looked like thousands of fireflies. "Using magic, the water gives me this magic. You did that. I just helped a little" she giggled. "We?" we both said. "How?" again together. A big smile appeared on her face. "You actually believe in magic". We looked at each other. I actually believe in magic. I did? "You see, magic is not only superpowers and supernatural stuff. Everyone create their won magic. It comes from you. You have the power to believe. The power to make the impossible, possible". I was amazed. I actually believed what she said. I think it's a good thing to have her here. I looked again the flying, glowing water. It was now slowly disappearing in the grass. "I think we found your job" Newt smirked. "You'll work on the gardens with us Rikki". I totally agreed with that. "Both of you huh? It's gonna be a total disaster", "Yeah it will" I giggled. It actually felt good. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever", "Thanks Rikki" I said. She looked at me then at the sky. Then she closed her eyes. "Don't thank me. Thank Teresa" a small smile appeared on her face now. Wait! "What?" I said confused. "She makes you happy. She makes you smile. She likes you Thomas. And so do you". I blushed. Oh God! She actually noticed it, cause she left a small laugh. "Oh Tommy. Just don't leave her pregnant" Newt laughed. Oh really? "Well, I think of it sometimes but it's in the middle your stupid ru"-, "Tommy..." Newt cut me. I looked at him confused. He had a dead look in his eyes. What did I say? "Newt..." Rikki chimed in. "What exactly did you think? I can't understand". He had a small smile on his face. If you only knew girl... "There are some things in life, that are best left a mystery love". She didn't react to "love". That's wierd. "I'll figure it out" she finally said. "I hope you will" Newt added. "But leave it for tomorrow. Now go get some sleep. Let me show you your hut" Newt said. "My hut? I thought I was going to sleep with Teresa. She is a girl too, or at least with the others. I'm not a bloody kep-" she stopped. She lowered her head. "I'm the different, supernatural, dangerous,  bloody, crazy monster here. Right" she sighed. "Hey Rikki. Don't think that way. It's for-", "Your protection" she cut me. I was trying to calm her down. I made it worse. Perfect! "It's fine. Just lead me there" she stood up too. "Tommy you go and get some rest too" Newt said. "No I'll come-", "Tommy go-and-get-some-rest" Newt insisted,  gluing his eyes in mine. Why is he doing this?! You know something...? I have to talk to her alone. So I better wait until the morning. "Fine" I said and stood up. "Goodnight Tommy" I hear Newt. I nodded him and I looked at the new girl. She was looking worried. She looked me I  the eye. "Goodnight Thomas", "Goodnight" i said and left.

Your Pov:
Newt led me to my hut. It was a few meters away from Teresa's and away enough from the buys. Convenient huh? It was small, made by wood and greens. There was a kind of bed and boxes with fresh clothes and other stuff. Thank God. I can't wait to get rid of this uncomfy top. This isn't my style. I hate all these croc-tops and shirts that you can neatly walk. "So here you are" Newt said. "Hm...that's luxury" I gazed around. "If you want, I can stay here for the night" I heard him. I looked at him. He was so cute. I felt bad for what I've said before. I already missed that "love". "What. You think I can't survive the night?". I didn't want him although with me. I can't grow feelings for someone. Not after of all that had happened to my past. "It's just your first night here. Teresa spent her first night with Thomas. So I was thinking-", "I'm not Teresa Newt. I'll be fine" i tried to convince him. "Thanks although" I smiled. "Yeah..." he smiled back. It was a fake one. I didn't want to see him like this. He didn't deserve it. "Hey Newt. I'm sorry for what I said before in the woods. If you want you can still call me..."love"". This time he smiled. He was so bloody cute. Shit! "Goodnight Newt" he was stating at me. "Goodnight love" he smiled and walked out, closing the door behind him.