Chapter 15

Your Pov:
I think I heard something wrong. Did he really ask me that? I looked him strait in his eyes. My heart was going to explode and I felt tears burning my eyes. Some of the others agreed with the bloody leader. "W-what?" I whispered. He didn't say it. He didn't say it. He didn't say it! Then I heard the voice, which I was hoping to stand up for me. "Love...I...I know it sounds crazy but..." he looked at the hurt boy. His outcries were uncontrollable. Then back at me. "Don't let him suffer" his eyes were full of pain. I could see it. But... I...couldn't do it to someone...I...just couldn't. "Please". Newt's voice echoed in my head. Please. I looked at the guy who was pinned on the ground. He was still crying. He was looking deep in my eyes. It wasn't his fault. He didn't deserve to suffer. Please. No one did. Please. I heard Newt's voice in my head. Please. I can't...I can't do it. I took some steps back. No... Not again. I turned around. I'm not that monster. I pushed the boys aside, running my way through the woods.

                    ⁻ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ: ⁵ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ ⁻

I run and run and run. My hair untied while I was running and fell on my shoulders. I didn't know where I was heading. I was just running. I can't believe he...ALL OF THEM said that bloody words. Memories flew up my head. All those bloody memories. I stopped. I didn't know where I was. Just surrounding by trees and bunches and bushes. Kill him. Please. My head buzzing. I fell on my knees and eventually I started crying. I couldn't just hide it anymore. I just couldn't. I was crying and crying...until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey love. I'm here! It's okay" then a whisper. Newt. Ofcourse it was Newt! Anger rushed over me. I couldn't control it. I twisted and stood up fastly, as he did. I rushed over him and started punching him on his chest, while I was yelling at the same time. "Stay away from me!". Tears falling down my cheeks. "Leave me alone! Just leave! You told me to kill him!" and all over again. He took some steps back, then opened his arms and pushed me against his chest, holding me into a warm hug. I finally stopped yelling at him. So I started crying all over again. Emotions took over and I gave up. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" then i heard him whispering. "It's my fault, it's my bloody fault, I'm sorry".

Newt's Pov:
Shit! Bloody Hell! Why did I do that? Why I had to agree with that shucking klunk! I held her tight in my arms. She was crying. I could never imagine her crying. She seemed so strong. So brave. I did this to her. "I'm so sucking sorry" I was keep saying.

"What's going on here?". I twisted my head and looked around. Minho was running towards us but stopped a few meters away. "Oh!Sorry...emotional moment" he said. Before I could say anything, another voice interrupted me. "Oh God...is she crying?" Thomas appeared through some bushes. He approached me and looked at both of us. Then he put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a glance, saying to let her go. At first I was just looking at him. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted her to be safe. I wanted to hold her for the eternity. Thomas squeezed my shoulder. I retreated. I let her, then Tommy held her arm. "Rikki...everything's going to be alright okay?". She wiped her tears away. "How can you say that?" she turned her glare to face him. Her voice was shaking. Her eyes red like hell. "They wanted me to kill him!"she gave me then a sharp glare. "You! Wanted me to kill him!" she shouted at me. That's a bloody mess. She's right. I know she's bloody right but I CAN'T bloody react. "I can't just go around, killing people. I can't. I CAN'T! I can't do this!" she said lost. "Not anymore" she finished and fell on her knees, crying again.

Your Pov:
I couldn't handle it anymore. I just gave up fir good this time. All I wanted was crying. "That's awkward" I heard Minho. "Shut the hell up" then Newt. At least he said something right. "Alright Rikki, come on" Thomas helped me stood up. "Just tell us what's wrong". SHIT! "I-I...can't" I tried to say through sneefs. Thomas and Newt exchanged a quick look, then Thomas started. "Ok...why don't we ALL..." he looked over Minho "...sit down? Then you calm down and let us help you". He pushed me slightly in the back. Then we all sat down of a shade of a tree. I put my back against the trunk of the tree. Newt on my left, Thomas on my right and Mingo infront, facing me. I took deep breaths and wiped away the tears again.