1😪

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓.

𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅.

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍.

ఌ︎

"LAY I DIDN'T KISS HER"

"i'm gone Cam"

I grabbed my bag and left. I got me a hotel room to stay at until I figure out where ima stay.

She'd been flirting with him since they became friends, I told him many times she was but he wouldn't believe me and told me he didn't see her that way.

I told him it doesn't matter how he sees her, she likes him.

♕︎Cam♕︎

It came outta no where we were talking and then she kissed me.

I was in shock because why'd she do that but I pushed her back when I realized what was happening.

I went off on her asking her why she did that and told her not to talk to me anymore cause she knew I had a girlfriend.

I went home to tell Lay what happened but when I got there she started going in on me.

She then showed me the video and I tried to explain to her what was happening but she wasn't hearing it.

I know she might not talk to anyone for a day or two but when she does I know I'll be getting calls and stuff.

I checked her location and it's off, of course.

I really hope she lets me explain and we don't break up.

☞︎︎︎

Kay- "what the fuck happened cameron"

Me- "like i said india kissed me and i pushed her back"

Bri- "video?"

Me- "i don't why she was recording that, it's not like i kissed her back"

Jay- "oh my gawd, i told you about dat girl cam"

Me- "i didn't think she was on that"

Phoebe- "fucking dummy"

Me- "where is she at"

Kay- "can't tell you"

Me- "c'mon where is she"

Phoebe- "she doesn't want you to know"

I asked them to leave and when they did, I went and laid down.

I cried of course because it's been now two weeks and she hasn't come home.

♔︎Lay♔︎

I haven't been back at the house inna good two weeks and I don't plan on going back.

I just get new clothes and wash em.

Yes, I'm still at the hotel.

I know you may think I'm doin too much like I wasn't in the same situation, but the difference is I kept telling him and telling him that she liked him.

And he didn't listen so this is what he gets.

He's been blowing up my phone since I left and I haven't responded.

I'm going to the beauty supply store today because I need to restock.

I got out the car and went into the store, as I was looking around and not paying attention I bumped into somebody.

"my bad ma ian see you"

"you coo"

And I kept shopping. He was fine ian gon lie, he had dreads and his skin was to die for but naw.

"yo, you do hair or some"

"yea"

"how much would it be to retwist my hair"

"about $110"

"that's it?"

"umhm"

"well can i get your number so i can tell you when i'm free"

"i feel like you only doin this to get my number and it's suppose to be the other way around but yea"

I gave him my number and went to pay for my stuff.

I went over to my parents house cause that's where I was currently doing hair.

I set up everything then left because they weren't there.

Two weeks is a long time for me to be away from him but I don't know I just can't.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

whew

hate me for the first chapter?

yes? good

melo drama is what i'm serving