3🚪

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♕︎Cam♕︎

Me- "ughhh GO AWAY"

Noah- "CAMERON OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR A MONTH AND HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN YOUR FACE"

I got up and opened the door, poking me head out.

Me- "you've seen my face, now go"

Ethan- "let us in"

Me- "no"

And I closed the door.

Have I been drinking? Heavily

Have I been smoking? Like a stoner

Have I been eating? Nope

Showering? sometimes

See I'm perfectly fine they just need to leave me alone.

Then my school is calling talking about they're gonna take my scholarship if I don't come back to school. I don't care at this point.

Lay seems happy with whoever that is, so I'm just gonna give up, cry, drink and smoke myself to death like I've been doing. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

She seems to not care so why should I.

I know because of Amora but I still talk to her. Mira sent me a video and my girl is walking, I'm proud of her. When she sent me the video I facetimed her.

It's not right to not go see her in person but I don't feel like leaving the house.

I don't talk to anyone because why would I, they ask the same thing and I give the same answer. They text and call everyday, I don't answer either.

♔︎Kay♔︎

I'm so tired of him not answering us or opening the door. So I'm at the hotel today to get her key

"yes makayla"

"gimme yo house key real quick ima give it back later today"

"for what"

"just give me the key layanee"

"how's cam?"

"don't even wanna talk about it, i'll tell you after today"

"um...ok"

She gave me the key and left. I went straight to the house and unlocked it.

"CAMERON"

"how the fu- kay how'd you get in here"

"a key, but this house is a fucking mess"

"i think it's an aesthetic"

"no this is fucking depressing"

"umhm, good to know can you leave now"

"no, have you eaten"

He didn't say anything and just went back in the living room and laid down.

"by the way you look i'll take that as a no"

I went in the kitchen to see if I could find something good and there was nothing.

I'll just order something.

☞︎︎︎

"eat"

"not hungry"

"you're acting like a damn child"

"maybe i am a damn child"

"cameron i will stuff this food down yo damn throat. eat."

"i'm not hungry, i'll eat it later, can you leave now"

"not until you eat"

He started eating, then finished.

"now get out"

"ima be back tomorrow"

"umhm"

I left and went to give the key back, not before making a copy.

♕︎Cam♕︎

She left and it was around 7, so Home Depot should still be open. Knowing her she'll make a copy of the key so I'm changing the locks.

First time going out in a while.

I went to get the locks and while I was out I saw her and him.

I grabbed the nearest lock and went to the check out line.

When I got back home I changed the locks, grabbed a bottle and went to my room.

♔︎Lay♔︎

"was that him"

"yes"

"he doesn't look good"

"at all"

I said putting my head down.

I ended up tell Taj about Cam, if we're gonna be friends I might as well. He looks sick, Kay didn't tell me anything she just said the key would be at my door when I get back.

I was there to get some tile for the apartment I found, it's only one bed room. I'm tired of staying at the hotel and having to buy clothes because I don't wanna see his face.

Tomorrow I'm going home to get some of my stuff

☞︎︎︎

I've been knocking on this door for at least an hour and no answer. And my key isn't working so I gotta pick the lock. So I did.

"ew it stinks and looks a mess"

I said to myself

I followed this mess into the frontroom and seen him passed out on the couch with weed and empty bottles all around him.

I really hope he threw a party.

I tried shaking him awake

"i thought i changed the locks, y'all come over here like everyday, leave me alone"

He said, not even waking up. I didn't say anything and just went to get some of my stuff then I left.

I called the group chat.

Me- "so nobody was gonna tell me he's killing himself?!"

Jay- "what are you talking about"

Me- "cam, i went over there to get some clothes today and he was passed out high and drunk, nobody was gonna tell me he was doing that"

Ethan- "didn't think you'd want to hear about him"

Me- "why the fuck wouldn't I wanna hear about it"

Bri- "you been hanging with the dude a lot, didn't think you'd care"

Me- "it's not even like that"

Phoebe- "well we don't know that cause you don't talk to us"

Me- "hanging with him or not why wasn't I tol- how long has he been like that"

Kay- "started the 2nd month y'all weren't talking"

Me- "AND NOBODY TOLD ME, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT Y'ALL"

I didn't even wanna hear it, I hung up

♡︎♡︎♡︎

not the changing the locks

it'll get better i swear don't hate lay