30🙁

♡︎♡︎♡︎

𝑫𝒂𝒚 1:

♕︎Cam♕︎

Last night mama left me. I wanna cry, she had to push me off her at the door because I wouldn't let go. At the moment I have practice in about an hour and I have to eat something but it gotta be small. I'm in the kitchen looking through everything and can't find anything.

See. No. Ima bout to call her, but I can't I wanna win but then I don't care. Y'all don't understand, I'm not functioning right, right now 😭. Then I saw a note on the counter.

i know yo ass all ova the place fa no reason but there are breakfast bars in the cabinet above the stove, love youuuu

Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓝ︎'Ⓣ︎ Ⓔ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ "Ⓘ︎"🙄

I grabbed the bar and my water bottle and sat them out then went to go shower and change. When I finally got in the car, I checked my phone and had a message from her.

Ⓘ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎!!!

mama🥰💍

mama🥰💍
i forgot to put the "i"
on my note
i love youuuu
oh and this is before
11:59 so you ain't win

Ⓓ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎

I drove to the school and as I was walking in the gym, I saw the dancers were still practicing. India is one of them so I was gonna walk out.

Coach- "CAMERON"

Currently fighting air in my head. I turned around and went over to him.

"wassup my boy"

"hey coach"

"you ready for this season"

"as ready as i can be"

"good good, is your at home situation all good, cause you know we can't have that agin or you'll lose the scholarship and you're a great player cam"

"i know i know, it's all good home though"

"good good, why do you look like you're not ok or something"

"me and my girl are doing a challenge and it's just a lot"

"😂you kids, but since you're here gon head and get that pre-warm up in"

I went to get a ball out the closet and that's where the dancers are by and they're packing up.

"hey cam"

Ⓘ︎'Ⓜ︎ Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓔ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓦ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎

"so you can't speak now cam" I grabbed a ball and walked away

"C'MON CAM GRAB THE WHOLE BAG, SON"

I went back and got the bag but when I turned to leave the closet, India was standing right there blocking me getting out

Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎

"why you not talkin to me cammy"

Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓙ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎