63💒

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔Lay♔

The ceremony ended and now everybody was heading to where the reception was held.

I talked to some people and then they called my dad and I to have our dance.

"y'all havin anymore kids"

"shiddddd" we both laughed

"but naw, i might give him one more"

"basketball wife of 4, whew" he said adding mora and if Cam and I have another child

"it's a lot man" I joked

"i'm happy for y'all"

"thank you"

"i know how you get so give the man a break sometimes"

"i mean i'll tryyyy"

"layanee"

"i know i know"

"i know that lil thing was you bein nervous. you gotta trust that he loves you, he hasn't showed you otherwise. i know you have horrible past relationships but he's not them"

"i know he's not and i've gotten better but i will punch one of those cheerleaders"

"oh lord"

"i'm serious. they betta not get in his face"

"layanee, cam is attractive, you know this. and now he famous and gon have money. it's a lot of women that are gonna be in his face and you can't punch all of them"

"mannnn"

"you can't because that could mess up his career and i know you don't want that for him"

"i don't"

"well you just gon have to keep it cool sis. and that man is not gon cheat on you"

"yea cause he ain't crazy" we shared a laugh

Cam- "alright old man can i have my wife"

Dad- "yup. take her" he kissed my forehead and left. I looked over to the dj and nodded, he started playing Can You Feel the Love Tonight as we started dancing.

"what were y'all talking about"

"you"

"oh god"

"nothing bad, just about me not being able to punch any girl that get in yo face because it could mess up your career"

"well duhhh, why'd you punch them anyway? ian gon do nun wit em"

"because like bitch back up. my husband" he chuckled at me

"i know that's right" we smiled at each other

"damn."

"what?"