56👩‍👧‍👦

♡︎♡︎♡︎

1 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

♔Lay♔

Sooooooooo...my 6 weeks been up for a minute and um I still haven't got any. Which is weird because like he was the one that wanted them to be up so bad. Now I get their training has started but damn baby gimme some dickkkkk. He just left out for practice and most likely won't be back till around 10. If I knew being pro they'd practice longer than in college I woulda broke the nigga legs or sum.

I'm in the kitchen pumping right now when I heard Zion. I of course had to stop pumping because I can't carry that heavy ass machine and get him. I been thinkin about getting the pumps that you put on each boob and just move around with them. I'm gonna have to because my husband is no longer home.

ⒼⒾⓇⓁ. Ⓨ'ⒶⓁⓁ ⒶⒾⓃ'Ⓣ Ⓜ︎ⒶⓇⒺⒾⒺⒹ ⓎⒺⓉ.

But I went to get him and changed him then got him a bottle and but him in his swing. I got Londyn a bottle out and went back in their room to get her. It's almost 11 so she needs to get up anyway, of course she was crying because I woke her.

"i know baby, mommy sorry. but brother up so you up" I talked to her as I changed her, gave her her bottle and she went in her swing. I brought the swings in front of the couch, where I was gonna be sitting then made me some coffee and sat down.

"so what y'all wanna do today" I said picking them both up so they could eat more because I gave them they lil sips then put em in the swings.

Ⓘ'Ⓜ︎ ⓇⒶⓌ ⒶⓈⓁ ⒻⒺⒺⒹⒾⓃⒼ ⓉⒽⒺⓂ︎ ⒷⓄⓉⒽ ⒶⓉ ⓉⒽⒺ ⓈⒶⓂ︎Ⓔ ⓉⒾⓂ︎Ⓔ ⒷⒾⓉⒸⒽ

"so y'all ain't gon answer me bro" they was just drinkin not payin me no mind

"y'all boring. i think we should go to the mall. ain't nothin else we can really do y'all only 2 months" I fed them till they stopped eating and then burped each one and put them back in their swings. I watched tv for a while and then decided to get up.

"ok kids. we're gonna go to the mall, beauty supply and then the grocery store. that's coo wit y'all? yes? coo" I gave them their little sink baths and got them dressed and they were sleep.

"ooo y'all sleep like y'all deddy" my baby don't care. He gon go to sleep. So, I put them down the crib and got in the shower. When I was done getting ready I packed the diaper bag, put their one piece coats on and the placed them in their car seats.

They were still sleep which was good for me, so with that I went in the garage and put the 2 baby stroller in the car then went back in the house and put my shoes and coat on, got them and put them in the car. Our first stop was the mall. I was lowkey struggling to put the car seats in the stroller without Cam here to help me but I got it.

We haven't gone anywhere but we would practice how to put them in there. I haven't been anywhere out here really so yeah.

"ok. what should we get daddy for valentines day" they just looked at me wide eyes with their cute little blue eyes. They sadly did not get my eyes, but their eyes aren't as blue as Cam's they're darker. We walked around some and this mall was big, like designer stores big.

"i kinda wanna be cheap for him. another baby? nawwww, that's anything but cheap. knowing him he'd be down"

Ⓘ'Ⓜ︎ ⓇⒺⒶⓁⓁⓎ ⓉⒶⓁⓀⒾⓃⒼ ⓉⓄ ⓉⒽⒺⓂ︎...

"he just be fuckin me and leavin. lemme not lie to y'all" I went into some lingerie store I seen to see if they had anything I could put on for the wigga. Should I have brought them in here? probably not but what ima do? leave em.