27🌬

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

So we made it back to the house almost an hour and my clothes still on...

He took a shower and went in the living room. So like I said, I'll do it myself. I went back in the room, I didn't even close the door. I went to the closet, grabbed my rose and a dildo. Because I wanna be as loud as possible, I put the rose on the highest setting.

I let out a long moan. I started to roll my hips with the vibrator, I continued to moan out. My eyes were closed but I heard footsteps getting closer. I opened my eyes and looked directly at him. I took the rose off me.

"stop"

He stopped. I grabbed the dildo and turned so my body was facing him on he bed. I started slowly fucking myself, while maintaining eye contact with him.

☞︎︎︎

"i hate you"

"no you don't"

"you made me watch you fuck yourself"

"well you ain't do it and you edged me"

"sorry, now let me"

"no. 2 months"

"you're not serious"

"as a heart attack, love"

"this is wrong"

"umhm, it's yo fault"

"no yours"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"stop talkin to me" and I got up to go to the kitchen, he followed me.

"we need to go to the store" I said looking in the fridge

"wanna go now"

"yea"

I went to go put some pants and shoes on, he put his on and then we went to his car.

"have you chosen a date yet"

"the 24th"

"when are you meeting up with people"

"i set up times for all of then on friday"

"awwww my lil business baby"

"bye as fuck"

We got out the car and started walking towards the store.

"what chu cooking for me tonight" I asked as we walked into the store and grabbed a cart.

"me?"

"yes"

"why i gotta cook"

"because i don't feel like it"

"what f i don't feel like it"

"you'll get over it"

"no"

"if i cook, it'll be for me, myself and i"

"rude"

"very"