0️⃣8️⃣

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

So it's another chill day today and we plan on being at the pool today. We haven't gotten in the pool much since we've been here but that's ok.

The pool opens at 11 and it's 8 right now, so we're gonna go eat something.

I would put my swimsuit on under what I have but ima be bloaded and the swimsuit won't help that.

Ion have nun special on just some sweat shorts and a long tube top.

"i'm starting to believe you don't like bras"

"i don't"

"it's gon be cold in there, yo nipples gon poke out"

"that's ok"

"no it's not"

"it is"

"can i lick em"

Ⓜ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓐ︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓛ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎...

"right now?"

"yes"

"no"

"whyyy"

"bc you can wait"

"please, just a lil lick on both nipples then i'll do something else later😏"

"JUST lick cameron"

"ok" I pulled my top up and he licked both of them, so now they're both hard and you can see then threw my shirt.

"see now you can see them" I said flicking them through the shirt and he kissed them also through the shirt.

"we gon fuck if you keep playin"

"ooo can we"

"no i'm hungry"

"you always hungry"

"yup"

☞︎︎︎

We ate and came back to the hotel to let the food sit then we'll go down.

"can i suck em now"

"damn cameron can my food sit"

"what does that have to do with me sucking tiddies"

"😂😂😂"

"what's funny"

"you cause why you say it like that"

"ion know" I took my shirt off completely and opened my legs, he got in between them and just started playing with them. Rubbing on them and all.

☞︎︎︎