4😢

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♕︎Cam♕︎

Layanee has been texting and calling me lately, I don't answer because I don't want to talk to anyone.

They say I gotta week to return to school. It's been a good 4 months since I've been.

♕︎Ethan♕︎

Me- "yea this gotta stop, she has to go talk to him"

Kay- "she said he's not answering his phone"

Jay- "I think if we tell her the story she'll go over there and yell at him"

Noah- "that's what he needs, she's the only person that can yell at him and it won't go out the other ear"

Bri- "does she wanna see him though, yea i know she said she's been calling but she hasn't gone and seen him. does she want to?"

Jay- "doesn't matter, she has to or he'll really kill himself"

♔︎Lay♔︎

They told me the story and I was mad at them for not telling me in the first place then at the same time understood why.

This whole "he has a week to go back to school or he'll lose his scholarship" isn't ok with me. Why hasn't he been in school in 4 months.

I know why but...

It's monday and I'm up early as hell to go get him up to go to school. I got dressed then left.

Once again knocking on the door like a crazy person, but this time he opened it.

"WHAT"

"so we yellin now? coo. GET CHO ASS IN THE SHOWER NOW"

"no"

And he tried closing the door, but I pushed it open. I smacked him in the back of his head then drug him to the bathroom.

"get in the shower"

"no"

"get in the fucking shower now and you got 20 minutes"

I walked out closing the door.

20 minutes later and I haven't heard anything so I walk in the room and he had on new clothes but was in the bed.

"CAMERON GET THE FUCK UP NOW"

"get out layanee"

"IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU OUT THAT BE-"

"what? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IF YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME OUT THE BED, YOU HAVEN'T CARED FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS- you know what, just leave"

"i'll leave when you go to school"

"don't wanna go, now go"

"you gone lose yo scholarship"

"that's nice"

"why are you doing this to yourself"

I asked sitting in a chair that was in the corner of the room.

"i'm not doing anything to myself"

"you messin up yo life cameron, you started smoking more and drinking? since when you do that"

"and i'm perfectly fine, you can leave now"

I got up and went to the bed grabbing his face so he could look at me.

"you're not fine, you look sick, this house is a mess, you don't go to school anymore and don't talk to anybody"

"layanee i said i'm fine"