61🧳

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The next month

♔Lay♔

"so where are you guys going" he asked me as we were both packing for our bachelor/ bachelorette trips

"i don't know, they won't tell me"

"same"

"we get married in less than a weekkkkkk"

"i know rightttt" he said getting excited.

"so you know we're going straight from wherever to ...."

"yea"

"so we can't see each other till the wedding day" I pouted

"i know" he said finishing up packing and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in my neck.

I asked him to grab one last pair of shoes for me and then I was done packing. We put our bags by the door and went to the twins room.

"my babiessss, i'm not gonna see you for like ever" I said falling out and Cam laughed at me.

"it's 4 days"

"that's too long"

"just tell our parents to send you pictures"

"that's not enough, i gotta hold em" I said looking down at them in their cribs

"weren't they just up"

"right?" I asked giggling. We left out snd went to our room, he laid on his back and I got on top of him sitting up.

"how do you feel?" he asked me

"about us getting married?"

"duhhhh" I hit his chest

"i feel good, i'm ready to marry you"

"same"

"we've been through a lot" I said laying down on his chest

"yes we have" he responded rubbing my back

"do you think it'll get easier" I asked, already knowing the answer

"no. but we'll get through like we have everything else"

"yea" I sighed out

"when are they landing"

"around 4 and then Kay told me our flight was at 7"

"jay said ours was around that time too"

"what if we end up in the same place"

"then we should sneak off and be together"

"i like it" I said smiling and kissing him

"what time is it" he asked, I grabbed my phone

"2:54"

"wanna go?"

"yes" I said sitting up and taking my shirt off

"shower." we both got up and undressed and I turned on the shower. We both got in and started kissing, he started kissing down my body until he got to my legs. He put one over his shoulder and started licking my clit, I threw my head back against the wall and let out a moan.

He added 2 fingers and started finishing me as he continued to lick my clit. I placed my hand on the back of his head.

"shit right there" I said looking down at him and he looked up at me and started slowly sucking on my clit. My body kinda jerked as I came and he got back up and kissed me. I was going to return the favor but he picked me up and held me against the wall. He slid in slowly.