60🤟🏾

2 months later

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔Lay♔

We get to move in next week. So that means this whole week we're furnishing. Literally everything is done but the furniture being in there, we got the electricity and water working. Last week a person came in to put in the wifi and stuff.

Mom- "ok go"

Me- "how are you kicking us out"

Dad- "because y'all have a week to put all the furniture in and move  y'all stuff in and y'all take forever"

Cam- "do not"

Mom- "y'all do"

Me- " i want my brothers 😒"

Mom- "they'll be here next week. now leaveeee"

We said bye to the twins and then left out. Cam and I decided not to get anyone to move in the stuff for us because we wanted to do it ourselves. As far as our stuff in the house, we're all packed except for the beds and their cribs.

We got to the furniture store and they filled up both trucks. It wasn't all the furniture but it was what we were gonna work with today. We got to the house and instantly started working, I turned on music first of course. We unloaded my uhaul and started moving that stuff in.

"if you don't use your fucking legs"

"i ammmm"

"can't be"

"look bro"

"we can still call movers"

"no."

"ok then"

Of course all the stuff in my uhaul had to go upstairs. Ghetto. We got the stuff in the rooms they were to be in and went to unload his. Because we took breaks between us working it took us a while.

"you wanna set stuff up or just leave it"

"set it up"

So that's what we did instead of leaving the stuff just in the rooms. So by the time we were done ours and the kids rooms were almost done. Mora's room is gonna take the longest only because of her bed, that we're not setting up.

We went back home but it was to get some of the stuff we packed.

Dad- "still working?"

Me- "yea"

Mom- "you look tired"

Me- "i am"

Dad- "why you just don't let me help"

Me- "no one sees the house till it's finished"

Dad- "i guess"

Me- "where did that lil boy go"

Mom- "to the back"

I went back there and he was standing over their crib. I walked over to him and put my chin on his back.

"we can wait till tomorrow"

"no, it's fine, c'mon" he kissed their foreheads and we left out.

With the boxes we did have we just set them in the rooms they go in and we called it. We got back home and showered then went to bed.

☞︎

1 week later

We're fully moved in and everybody comes down here tomorrow. I'm very excited, I'm proud of us and what we've done. Since we won't let them see the house yet and the other one is empty we paid for a room for them to stay in.