37🐕

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

It's Thanksgiving week and  everybody is home. I'm ready to see my people. Grace, Autum and Ché are coming over my mom's house for dinner.

I'm ready for Ché and Kay to meet, that'll be fun. But ion know about Autum because anytime I bring up her name it seems like her whole mood changes.

I've spoke to her multiple times about it and she says the same thing "ion know her well enough not to like her.

Ian goin for it though, Autum is nice and all but I'm not gonna be friends with somebody that don't like my sister. Just won't work out, I won't fire her cause she good at her job, we just won't be friends.

But we'll see tonight. I haven't seen them in person in a while and I'm really excited.

Right now I'm helping my momma cook and Cam and my dad are suppose to be setting up but they're watching the game.

Mom- "if i come in dea and y'all asses on that couch i'm fuckin y'all up"

I heard them get up fast as hell and I started laughing.

"why must they play wit me"

"ion even know momma"

☞︎︎︎

"cameron no, stop" I said giggling a bit tryna push him off me.

"they're downstairs mama"

"i'm loud sir"

"then be quiet"

"ah yes, now i'm magically quiet, alright continue stick it in😑"

"ok" he bent me down in ths shower and stuck it in.

"AH, i-i was playin"

"i wasn't"

He didn't go hard because he knew I would've been loud if he did, but going slow isn't really better cause I feel EVERYTHING.

"shit" we said at the same time as we came. I stood up straight and turned around to him, I was about to say something but he kissed me.

We both broke the kiss then looked at each other. His face was red and my hair was wet and a mess. We started laughing.

"you got my hair wet"

"they have a blow dryer" we finished washing up then got out and started getting ready.