58🧚🏾

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔Lay♔

"it feels weird without them"

"i know but only for tonight"

"ok where are we going"

"to eat"

"where"

"a place that serves food"

"what's the name"

"i don't know does it look like i work there"

"cameron"

"yes love"

"you make me sick"

"oh no, that's not very good"

I just looked over at him with a straight face and he turned his head and smiled at me.

"i don't like you"

"i know"

I grabbed his hand and held it in my lap then sat back. I think we're somewhere downtown, the area looks nice. We pulled in front of some restaurant and people were waiting outside the car.

"valet parking? really cam"

"😁. hey! don't touch that damn door"

I took my hand off the door and waited for him to get out and open it.

"thank you" he smiled at me and gave then the keys. We walked in and it was beautiful.

"reservations?"

"yes, under peterson"

"right this way sir" she brought us back to a table in the back. We both said thank you as she handed us out menu's.

"gon let me pay for at least half"

"now layanee."

"do you see how much this shit costs cam"

"how long have we been together"

"since forever"

"exactly and everytime we go out you ask to pay and i say no, when will you learn"

"when you let me pay"

"not gonna happen"

"then what do i do with the money i have"

"you got 2 kids"

"they have everything they need and more"

"go shop for you"

"don't need anything else right now. that closet is about to burst" he laughed

"well we only got a month till the house is built and then we can start furnishing it"

"i'm supposed to talk to them tomorrow"

"ok before we start talking see what you want so we can get order"

I decided what I wanted and the waitress came back. She took our order and Cameron ordered some type of wine. The bottle was brought out before our food and they poured us glasses.

"ok so now what are you supposed to be talking to them about"

"which rooms we want panted and what colors and also i have to bring them the wallpaper for the twins and babygirls room"

"you can remove it right?"

"yea, pretty sure they don't want some kiddy wallpaper for the rest of their lives"