2💌

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♕︎Cam♕︎

I've texted, I've called, I even emailed her and she still isn't answering.

It's been a two months and she isn't answering me, I really thought we were gonna be over this by now but we're not.

India found ways to get my number, everytime I blocked her so I just got a new one.

I texted and called Lay to tell her this was my new number. Of course she didn't answer.

Lately she's been posting some dude on her socials and they look really close.

You can tell by the way he looks at her in their videos he likes her.

I'm not letting up so he needs to move.

"can you just tell me who he is"

"no"

"kay tell me"

"cam no"

"why"

"because she asked me not to"

"i'm your friend"

"and so is she"

"ugh ok bye"

"bye cam"

We got off the phone and I threw it.

I'm stressed she hasn't been talking to me, nobody will tell me where she is or who that man is, school is kicking my ass and so is basketball.

I went into the closet and got out my box, I rolled up and started smoking.

I don't drink but I feel the need to. I went into the kitchen and got sum strong and don't even get out a cup.

Don't worry about how I got it.

☞︎︎︎

♕︎Ethan♕︎

Cam doesn't talk too much anymore. I know he's having a hard time right now, it's been three months since him and Lay have spoken.

And he tells us about this boy she hangs out with.

He also doesn't look well at all. He tells us he's fine but doesn't look the part.

I ask Kay and nem to check on him and she tells me he says the same thing to them.

I wanna ask Lay to check on him but I know that's not gonna happen.

So today Noah and I are gonna drive back to Chicago to go check on him. We asked our professors if we could do our work online because we don't know how long we'll be down there.

"you ready to go"

"yea c'mon"

☞︎︎︎

♔︎Kay♔︎

I'm worried about Cam. He hasn't been talking to anybody and whenever we go over there he doesn't let us in he stands at the door and always smells bad.

I get they're not talking anymore but he's still my friend so I'm gonna make sure he's ok just how I make sure she's ok.

Which she is... that's concerning me.

No not because I don't wanna see her happy without him but because her being happy is with another male. I don't know. I think I sound bad saying that.

But maybe she carries on because she knows they're not gonna break up forreal or because she's over- ion even wanna think like that.

It's been four months, Ethan and Noah have been here for about a month and he's not even talking to them.

Everybody tried talking to him. We even had baby red talk to him and he wasn't going for it.

Mira says he facetimes Amora but doesn't go see her.

He's over the age of 18 so the school doesn't have to call home, but they will when your child hasn't gone in over 2 months.

His peoples told us that if he doesn't go to school and get right he'll lose his scholarship. I'm assuming he knows this because the said they called him first.

I'm really worried for my friend. I hope he isn't doing anything that could harm his health forreal.

♔︎Lay♔︎

I'm going on another "date" with Taj today, the dude from the beauty supply store. We've been hanging out a lot and I like him, he's cool.

I haven't told him about Cam because I don't even know about Cam and I. It's been 4 months and I haven't heard anything about him from anybody so maybe he's good.

But he hasn't texted me in 2 months, he might be over me not answering.

We'll talk eventually I just don't know when.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

drama now

drama now

none later

y'all know how i am about drama ✋🏾

yes these first few chapters will be short, so i can extend the drama

because knowing me i'll really have all drama done in one day