57😻

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔Lay♔

"i don't want you to go"

"my coach does tho"

"fuck him"

"yea it's that till i get paid, right?"

"mannnn, i work"

"i know" he said as he kissed my forehead. It's currently around 2 in the morning and we're up just talking. Also it's Valentines Day.

"did you start looking for shops"

"you only gave me the idea hours ago geez"

"but it's you i woulda thought you had at least 2 by now"

"it's actually 3 🙄"

"see i know my girl"

"fuck me"

"huh😂"

"oops ian mean to say that out loud"

"i mean i can" I sat up so quick

"you should."

"like right now"

"yes. like now now" he sat up and took his clothes off

"strip. now." I took my clothes off. He grabbed me and pulled me to the edge of the bed and got down and started licking my clit.

I moaned out and he added two fingers. He started sucking on my clit and kept fingering me, he reached up and started pinching my nipple.

"uuhh"

I came as soon as he turned his fingers upward in me. He came up to me and started kissing me as he was kissing me he thrusted inside of me, I broke the kiss and moaned out.

"fuck" he let out. He stood up kinda straight and brought me more to the edge of the bed and started thrusting fast and hard into me. As much as I wanted to scream out I couldn't cause if I did I'd wake them up, I guess he saw that.

"turn around" still being on the edge of the bed I got into a low arch and he started going at the same speed. I was moaning loudly into the bed, then he reached around and started rubbing my clit and kissing my back.

"d-daddy i'm gonn-"

"hold it" I couldn't and didn't even try to force myself to.

Ⓘ ⒻⓊⒸⓀⒺⒹ ⓊⓅ.

"what did i just say" he said pulling my hair back so my back was against his chest

"to hold it"

"and what did you do"

"came"

"exactly" but he pulled out

"you don't listen, you gotta be punished but they're in the house so it'll wait"

ⓈⒺⒺ ⓃⒶⓌ. ⒾⓄⓃ ⓁⒾⓀⒺ ⓉⒽⒶⓉ

He cleaned up, I couldn't do much. But he cleaned up and then we went to sleep. When I woke up, he was still sleep so I decided to go cook breakfast for him before he leaves.

When I got done cooking I made him and I a plate and brought it in our room.

"cameron"

"huh"

"i made you some food" he was slowly waking up and sat up, I placed a pillow in his lap and put the plate right there.

"thank you" I sat on the bed next to him and did the same thing and we ate in bed.