39😡

you happy now bestie????

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

Haven't seen Cam since the day I left. We leave in 2 days and I need to go shopping, get my nails done and do my hair.

It's march so it's still cold out here but in Bora Bora I know it'll be hot, so that's how I'll be shopping.

I'm on my way to the mall now. I decided to go by myself and not ask Kay to come because JJ like to run away from her.

That lil boy is a mess, that's tt baby though.

I got to the mall and bought everything. I'll ask him if he can bring my travel make up bag. But I even bought a suitcase...y'all I'm subborn.

I won't have to worry about underwear, cause I won't be wearing them.

After I left the mall I went to the beauty supply to get some hair color, cause I'm thinking of dying my hair and then ima straighten or curl it.

🙄Ⓤ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓗ︎

I gotta go to the house because I need my stuff to wash my hair and I don't have it at the shop and really don't feel like buyin it again.

He shouldn't be there because they have practice so I should be ok. I drove therr and didn't see his car in the driveway so I'm coo.

I walked in and went to my hair room, I got my stuff then went in our room to get my make up bag. I might as well as I'm here, as I was walking to the door he came in.

Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎

"so you were just gonna ignore me"

"yes"

"why, i told you i wasn't cheating"

"and you also told me you couldn't tell me what you were doing"

"CAUSE YOU CAN'T"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT"

"YOU BECAUSE WHY ARE YOU BEING A BITCH ABOUT THE SITUATION"

"I'M NOT BEING A BITCH ABOUT THE SITUATION"

"YOU ARE!"

"IF I WAS COMING HOME LATE EVERY NIGHT FOR 2 MONTHS WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK CAMERON"

"I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW"

"OK THEN"

"STOP YELLING"

"YOU STOP YELLING"

"BITCH"

"WHORE"

"SLUT

"CUNT"