🌹Random headcanons🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{These are random headcanons that crossed my mind at like 4am and didn't fit into any specific category}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{These are random headcanons that crossed my mind at like 4am and didn't fit into any specific category}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tricky usually tries to cheer you up with his stop sign whenever you're feeling down. He's attached to the thing so he thinks it'll make you feel better too. He shoves it in your hands and looks up at you like a puppy.

-Hank is the most likely to end up becoming a yandere while Jeb is the least likely.

-Sanford, much like Hank, likes to carry you around on his back or shoulders.

-Deimos is actually a huge cuddle bug, he will cling onto you whenever he gets the chance to. He doesn't pull you into hugs when you guys are at work, obviously, but during free time he's always hugging you in some way.

-The Auditor likes it when you play with the little flames on his body. It feels oddly relaxing to him.

-Hank plays with your hair whenever he's bored. If your hair is short, he ruffles it. He might not even realize he's doing it, it just kinda happens.

-Jeb gives you knives and other weaponry in case of self defense whenever you go somewhere without him, even if you don't need it. Nevada is a dangerous place y'know!

-Tricky likes to follow you around like a lost animal whenever he's not doing something else.

-Hank's cold and sarcastic persona only breaks whenever either you, or a cat is present.

-Deimos is the most publicly affectionate, he's almost showing you off to everyone. He's really proud to date you.

-Sanford would write you a short spell checked paragraph on why he'll be late for dinner while Deimos would just shoot you a text saying "gonna b late srry bby"

-Hank is NEVER late for dates. He's very precise with his schedule when you're waiting for him and would even rearrange his arrants if it meant not having to be late.

-The Auditor would probably gift you a big M60 wrapped up with a red bow.

-Jeb is the quiet and subtle gentleman type, one that would randomly give you a rose without saying a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!! SHORT A/N !!

I've been thinking of taking smut requests, all though I'm not used to writing lemons, it could be good practice. I won't take gender specific ones though, I'll try my best to keep them gender neutral. I can also add in specific kinks (biting, praise etc). Like I said, I'm not quite used to it but my kink headcanons have been fairly well received so I'd say I have a general idea.

So if y'all have smut requests, you can leave 'em to me. Don't worry though, I'll still write fluff and angst just as much, and for my ace folk (and people who don't wanna see that stuff in general), if a smut gets requested I'll publish a fluff on the same day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~