🔥teasing {2BDamned}🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{This was requested by KKomii_}{Content warning: sexual themes}{Kinks: denial, edging}{This is my first full out smut but I tried my best to keep it as neutral as possible, i hope it was good}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

{This was requested by KKomii_}
{Content warning: sexual themes}
{Kinks: denial, edging}
{This is my first full out smut but I tried my best to keep it as neutral as possible, i hope it was good}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God it was frustrating. The atmosphere today had been nothing but hot and heavy, it was getting hard for the doc to control himself. You had done nothing but tease him every moment you got and my lord was it driving him on edge. Yet every time he tried to touch you, you smacked his hand off or shooed him away with a smirk on your face. He'd get back at you this night though. He'd have you in his grips, at his mercy and you bet your sweet ass he was gonna show you how it felt to be so frustrated.

~

You were in the mids of changing as you heard the door of your room creak open and suddenly slam shut. Within seconds, you were turned around and trapped between the arms of 2BDdamned. He looked up and down at your exposed upper body and bit his lip. You grinned smugly before saying something that drove him over the edge.
"Do your worst."

You were tossed onto the bed as 2B jumped on you without a second thought and slammed his lips onto yours, forcing his tongue inside of your wet cavern. You fought for dominance for a bit before he eventually won and began exploring the inside of your mouth, making you whimper into the kiss. He pulled away just as you were getting into it and chuckled at your needy expression. His hands wasted no time roaming down below your waistline and slipped under your pants. "Someone's exited, hm?..~"

He began rubbing your area, touching just the right spots as you let out shaky breaths and gripped the sheets you were resting upon. His hand felt so good, it was almost unreal. You felt your orgasm build up, getting closer and closer to your climax before he suddenly pulled away.
"W..why?-" you whined out before he stopped you. "You didn't think I'd let you off easy, did you?"

He chuckled yet again and pinned your arms above your head with one an arm, while the other one undressed you fully.
Letting go of you to adjust himself, he teased your entrance before pushing the tip in. He entered you slowly, inch by inch, letting you feel his length inside of you.
Then without a warning, he began to mercilessly thrust into you, hitting the right spot over and over again. Your mind was suddenly blurred as each hit inside felt better than the last and you moaned out his name helplessly.

He grunted and cursed while ramming into you, your walls felt so tight it felt amazing. But he still wasn't done punishing you. He noticed you were nearing your orgasm again, before pulling out of you.
Sweating, you looked up at him confused. "Why did you stop?" "Beg darling." Your voice was dripping with frustration as you spoke. "P-Please.. Please just take me! I need it..!"

Satisfied, 2B grabbed onto your thigh and lifted it over his shoulder. He slammed right back into you as you let out a long moan and he continued to fuck you senseless. The bed's structure creaked as he continued to slide in and out of you, not giving you a second to rest. You breathed heavily and yelled out his name, feeling a climax nearing once again. You had been a good one for him, he would let you reach it this time.

2B felt himself twitch inside of you as he was about to cum as well. Grunting out your name, he slammed deep into you slowly for three times. The second time he twitched again, the third time both of you finally came. He pulled out of you as his semen dripped from inside of you and lied down next to you.

You moved closer to him and nuzzled his side. "Did you learn your lesson darling?" You smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Letting out a tired "mhm", you felt yourself doze off in his arms, falling into a deep slumber.

It's a shame he won't be able to heal your legs after all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~