🌹Deimos x reader x Sanford🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{This was requested by RChanuu_The_GreatRuv}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{This was requested by RChanuu_The_GreatRuv}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-both of them take turns carrying you wherever you need to go. Don't even try to protest, they both wanna carry you.

-Sanford and Deimos both wanna be the big spoon so they're gonna fight a lot about that.

-they get in arguments about you in general, sometimes about the dumbest shit, they often feel like the other one is hogging you.

-you usually have to remind them that you love both equally which calms them down.

-two protective boyfriends, I feel sorry to whoever has to face their wrath from jealousy.

-Deimos is the one that likes to throw hands though, Sanford just scares 'em away.

-"CALM THE FUCK DOWN" "BUT THE BITCH MADE FUN OF THEM {Deimos points at you}" "NEVERMIND IM JOINING IN ON THE BEATING"

-you just facepalm and watch them jump the person who made a snarky comment at you when passing by.

-you're the person that's probably gonna end up having to bust your boyfriend's out of jail eventually.

-when you're talking to your friends, they appear behind you and silently judge whoever you're talking to.

-Both of them don't like your family. If your family was abusive or neglectful, they're as good as dead. That excludes your pets though, your pets are cool.

-your exes are dead too. Sanford probably suggested that they'd hunt down any of your past partners just because they had shit taste leaving you.

-What can I say, they're men of culture.

-you usually have to clean up after their messes or help them out of tight situations and they'll end up feeling guilty for making your work so much, both apologizing in their own ways.

-just a lot of cuddles. Like a lot. Both are pretty touch starved for you, especially Deimos so you'll constantly have to be in ones arms.

-even if you're doing something like cooking, one of the duo will be clinging onto you.

-Sanford has to tell Deimos to give you some damn space often.

-they're your chaotic baes and you love them to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~