🌹Kinks with Sanford🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{This was requested by NotVeryCreativeName}{Content warning: kinky stuff and sexual mentions}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{This was requested by NotVeryCreativeName}
{Content warning: kinky stuff and sexual mentions}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-He's usually on top, being a bottom can be a awkward for him but he can try it out sometimes.

-occasionally, if he's really stress he'll let you take the wheel and take care of him. He secretly thinks you're pretty fuckin hot when you're dominant sometimes.

-he really likes to hold you while you're at it.

-he just really likes your scent and touch, it's comforting.

-his favorite position is when you're on his lap facing him.

-Sanford likes to do small things to fluster you like whispering things in your ear or suddenly touching you. He thinks your reactions are just precious.

-he is a fan of oral but prefers it when you're performing it on him. It's a good way to get quick release.

-he has a thing for bondage but he'll be really careful and caring towards you about it.

-praising! He'll tell you you're doing well and that you're gorgeous while you're tied up or blowing him.

-yes, praising includes dirty talking.

-he won't break your legs unless he REALLY needs to blow off some steam, which happens a few times per month.

-otherwise he's fairly rough but that's also mixed with the praising. He's sometimes worried that he went too hard on you.

-Sanford also really likes it when you're touching his abs. It feels relaxing to him.

-he kind of likes to be bitten and nibbled on. He'll do that to you whenever he's in the mood but he really biting in both ways.

-aftercare? Absolutely. He'll give you whatever you need.

-he'll give you small tease when he's in the mood by giving you small bites and touches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~