🖤 unconditional sheltering {2BDamned}🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Hi Ho bitch isn't dead yet

{Hi Ho bitch isn't dead yet.}
{Content warning: small mentions of blood and wounds}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You groaned against your pillow as you were awakened from your slumber by a faint muffled sound. As your eyes adjusted in the darkness until you could reach for your light. You snapped your nightlight on with a 'click' and rubbed your eyes.

Oh, right, the sound. You could hear it clearly now and realized quickly what had woken you up. He was at your door again.
You sighed and got up from your bed, dragging yourself to the door. As expected, a soaked and injured doctor greeted your tired eyes.
You were used to this routine of him dragging himself to your door at three in the morning whenever something went wrong by now. But still, time and time again, you always opened the door and invited him inside.

"It was Hank this time." He explained, holding his side. Yet another accident. You were the only person he could fully trust, the only person he knew would take him in. 2B didn't understand it. How you never seemed to take issue with all the inconveniences he caused you. Never minding whenever he showed up, you never questioned, just listened. A wanted man bleeding inside your house and you always gave him shelter unconditionally.

As he was using your spare medical kits on himself, you put the tea water boiling and gathered him clean clothing. Your place was basically a second home for him so his spare clothes were usually just laying around. You even gave him a key to your home in case he needed shelter and you weren't there.

By the time your tea was ready and you were pouring hot water into cups, 2B had gotten himself dressed. It was a good thing his wound wasn't as severe as he had initially thought. Another passed out incident would've been inconvenient to say the least. You handed him the tea smiling as he grunted, muttering a "thank you."
Before you had the chance to give him peace, he held you back by the wrist gently. Confused, you glanced down. "Wait-!" The doctor snapped before his tone softened. "Don't go. Please."
You smiled warmly, sitting beside him as he sighed, wrapping his arm around him. His world felt a little warmer.

And there you stayed for god knows how long, the next thing you could recall was waking up. Doc wasn't next to you anymore, probably off to work again. He made you breakfast before leaving though, as his own way of thanking you. What a gentleman.

You were managing, life wasn't perfect with a wanted man and you wouldn't trade him for the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~