🌹Kinks with Phobos🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{this was requested by Kenagalaz}{content warning: kinky stuff and nsfw-ish headcanons}{sorry that this one was a bit short, I'm not as familiar with him as I am with my other boys}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{this was requested by Kenagalaz}
{content warning: kinky stuff and nsfw-ish headcanons}
{sorry that this one was a bit short, I'm not as familiar with him as I am with my other boys}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-He's the top and you don't get a say in that.

-this man is taller than the average Nevada citizen so I'd say he's around 7ft tall.

-a sadist for sure. He has a thing for inflicting pain.

-that comes along with a pretty harsh biting kink. Have you seen his teeth? He definitely likes to use 'em in bed.

-he's kind of a primal predator too. The thrill of the hunt excites him, especially if you're on Hank's side and considered an enemy.

-sometimes he'll sink his teeth into your neck to startle you. It's adorable how flustered you get.

-he has a small thing for bondage too. Nothing too hardcore, something like tying your hands to the bedpost.

-kind of choking as well, but only when he's in a bad mood and wants to be in total control.

-he's one of those guys that will push your head into the sheets.

-Foreplay? Usually yeah. He likes to see you squirm under him and slowly get into the mood. Even more if the primal thing kicks in.

-he's REALLY rough like he'll just straight up break you sometimes.

-kiss your legs goodbye. There's no saving them when Phobos is the one you're with.

-he'll carry you around with nonstop teasing about how well he wrecked you.

-he does really care about you though, he just gets wild with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~