🌹Kinks with Tricky🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by MindFreak12345678}
{Warning: nsfw-ish headcanons kinky stuff}
{I'm not too used to writing Tricky as kinky but hopefully you enjoyed it anyway!}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tricky can be pretty wild but he keeps himself at bay. He doesn't wanna hurt you after all!

-He has a pretty big biting kink, he'll jump on you and bite down on your neck straight away.

-then he'll panic and apologize nonstop, afraid that he gave you pain.

-after that, if you're into it, he'll give you a ton of smaller bites and nibbles.

-primal kink. Just yeah. Though he's a bit more gentle with it.

-Tricky is often a top but he secretly loves it when you take control. Closeted bottom.

-he's usually not too rough with you unless he's in an animalistic mindset. Should speak for itself.

-favorite position? When he's between your legs. He loves oral and prefers it when he's performing it to you.

-otherwise, his favorite position is when you're riding him.

-his opinions on quickies can change. He's not usually into them but from time to time, he'll need you fast.

-aftercare? He'll pretty much do anything you ask after you two are done. He'll also make sure that you're okay, he's worried that he went too harsh on you.

-it's easy for you to make him feel good, he'll melt by just your touch alone.

-he doesn't break you. Ever.

-He can't even form proper sentences so he's definitely not a dirty talk person. Though after you're done, he'll say something like "FELT GOOD?" It's not related to anything sexual, he just wants to know if he succeeded at pleasing you.

-cuddles afterwards. Just yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~