🌹cuddling🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Sorry I haven't really updated today, it's been a busy day T^T}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Sorry I haven't really updated today, it's been a busy day T^T}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hank

-you usually have to be the one asking for cuddles, but sometimes when Hank is extra exhausted, he'll just come up to you and hug you.

-don't get me wrong, he does like cuddling you. He just doesn't wanna admit it at first.

-If he can't sleep while you're next to him, he'll kinda hug you like a teddy bear.

-Hank has the ability to snatch you in for cuddles with one hand if he really wants to.

-you would lean on his shoulder while you two are playing videogames or watching a movie and he'll eventually wrap his arm around you. You two will probably end up falling asleep like that.

-he's always the big spoon, no questions asked. He loves holding you.

-after being alone for so long, he's kind of grown touch starved without even realizing, so expect to not be freed for hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deimos

-this man is clinging onto you every chance he gets.

-he might just pull you in for unexpected hugs and won't let you go until you beg him to.

-if you asked him for cuddles, he'll jump on you without a second thought.

-he likes it when you either sit on his lap or lie on his chest. Let's just say, he has the best angles to do whatever that way.

-he's a thigh person, thicc or skinny thighs, doesn't matter to him! He loves all types. (Yours are his favorite though)

-he might shamelessly ask you to wrap your thighs around his head and he'll sit there, having the time of his life.

-needless to say, he's the most touch starved out of all the guys.

-he prefers being the big spoon but he doesn't mind being the small one either. Depends of his mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanford

-since he's usually the sane one out of the group, Sanford enjoys cuddling you since it's a form of relaxing to the both of you.

-he's secretly kind of awkward so he'll often be thinking if the position is good and if you're really comfortable.

-since he doesn't usually wear a shirt, he likes it when you're laying on top of him, feeling his chest.

-specifically, when your torsos are touching (wether or not you have bazonka's)

-if he's feeling extra wild, he'll nibble you in here and there.

-probably the most gentle out of all the guys.

-he's usually the big spoon, but if he's really tired or feeling down, he likes to be held.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tricky

-whenever you're stressed, anxious or just feeling bad in general, Tricky let's you hug him like a plushie.

-he'll snuggle onto you whenever you're cuddling and let out these purr-like noises.

-He just likes to be held by you, it makes his mind feel more at ease.

-the next time you're feeling down, Tricky will just straight up run over to you and jump into your arms. It helped the last time, it should work now!

-he's not especially cuddly but during the hugs, he'll love every second of it.

-he's pretty tiny so he lets you be the bigger spoon most of the time.

-he doesn't really have a favorite position, whatever is nicest to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~