🌹Kinks with Hank🌹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{This was requested by susford}{Content warning: kinky stuff and nsfw-ish headcanons}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{This was requested by susford}
{Content warning: kinky stuff and nsfw-ish headcanons}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-he's on top no questions asked, though he might let you ride him from time to time and even then, you'll be the submissive one.

-slight bondage kink, he likes to tie your hands together while you're at it.

-he's more of a masochist, rather than sadist but he'll take pleasure from small pain from receiving or inflicting.

-specifically small knife play from time to time. He has a weird thing for blades. I wouldn't call it a fetish but he finds them strangely beautiful.

-He won't do that stuff if you're uncomfortable with it though.

-definitely rough, he'll do you like a piston.

-he has a thing for hair pulling, he likes to fiddle with your hair in general but especially in the bedroom.

-he likes to get you on the edge of overstimulation.

-just adores your whimpers and moans. Your little noises make it hard for him to control himself.

-just generally likes the feeling of control while you're at it.

-he's not a dirty talk person, rather a groaner and occasionally curses in between.

-favorite position? When you're laying on your back. He gets a good view of everything that way.

-if he's in the mood, he'll make it really clear by pinning you against something or suggesting it by whispering it in your ear with his husky voice.

-the goggles stay on during sex. Just yeah. Kink goggles.

-hickeys? You bet your ass yes! The whole mild pain thing includes biting so that's gonna be involved.

-you're definitely gonna need some support the following week. Don't worry though, he'll be there to provide it. He already likes to carry you around so that won't be a big deal.

-you get extra points if you're short. Hank is already a big ass man so you being tiny just makes things even spicier.

-he's not really a quickie person, he prefers it when you two can really get into it without having to worry about time.

-aftercare? He'll carry you around and take care of you when you need it. He sees the effect he has on you and takes pride in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~